Chapter 14

The infamous monster nation, Jura Tempest Federation. They were known to be one of the fastest growing nation, but their achievement wasn't a pleasant one in the eyes of some other nation.

Rimuru City is currently up in flames. 3 barriers were set upon the nation. One was the Anti-magic Field, the others were Anti- monster and Binding Fields.

Residents of Tempest desperately tried to fight back against the other worlders.
_______________

Shion was pushed back by Shogo who had a cocky expression plastered on his face.

Shogo: What's wrong? Getting tired already?

Shion could only glare at him in response, her entire body was giving out.

Shion: Why can't I go all out.... Why do I feel so weak......

Shion slowly gets up and raise her firsts.

Shion: I need to quickly finish this up and help the others.

She glance toward place where explosion occurs.
_____________

Mei was currently being chained up by some green glowing magic chains. She glare at the girl infront of her.

Sakura: Hey, don't look at me like that!You are kind of troublesome yourself you know?

Mei: I can't unseal myself......

Sakura: At least you aren't as trouble some as this girl.

She steps on a dragon girl who stayed lifelessly on the floor.

Mei: No...... Don't...... Regina.....

Sakura looks down at Regina below her and furrow her eyebrows.

Sakura: I wonder why did you guys stopped attacking all of sudden?

Mei simply stayed silent while looking down. Both Mei and Regina's morale went down as soon as they lost connection with Y/N.

Mei: I'm so useless......

Sakura: Huh?

Mei: I swore to myself this won't happen again.... but look at me now.....

Tears started to come out of her eyes. Sakura looks at the her with a surprised face.

Sakura: Now now, are you really scared of dying? Don't be this will be a quick one.....

She summon a green spear and points it at Mei, but before she could shoot it, a single ray of red thunder drops down from the sky and directly on Mei.

Mei's appearance has changed and now she has red kijin horns and two floating golem hands by her side.

Sakura: W-What...

Sakura was overwhelmed by the sudden increase of magicules and aura Mei was radiating.

Mei: Y/N-sama told me to suppress my rage. But now that he isn't here anymore....... I supposed I could destroy all of humanity....

Sakura tried to use her Unique skills but her chains were destroyed right before they could touch Mei.

Sakura: My Skill is not working?

Mei vertically cuts with her katana which temporarily distort the space. This distorted attack headed straight for Sakura but she was saved by someone in the process.

Sakura: Jin?

Jin: What the hell are you doing?! You almost died!!!!

Sakura: Jin that thing..... It's a monster.... A real monsters.....