chapter 2

Vivian Pov

Me and Gloria have been ruling over our kingdom for 17 years and I love every single minute of it, regression is something that a lot of our people do and me and Gloria support them all the way through.

we're both also caregives but we haven't found someone to be our little one, we have had littles, our previous little was a really sweet girl and Gloria was so attached to her, but it turns out that one day we heard her having a conversation with one of the maids who was helping her that she wasn't actually a little just wanted to fake doing 'stupid baby stuff' so that she could take money from us and let us to name a part of the kingdom to her and then she'll leave with her boyfriend. 

That broke both of our hearts and I still feel so bad for Gloria she took it harder than me, but I know as much as she does, every time we see a caregiver with a little it tugs at both of our heart and something just feels empty, why could we have the whole kingdom but not a sweet baby, who just wants us for our love and not money or fame?

"You're Majesty a little was found on the streets by one of the guards and she was living alone, they are sending her here now, should I get general to deal with it?" Our head guard Will asked us and I sighed but shook my head, maybe this will make Gloria a little happy today, she absolutely loves littles and it makes her happy to give them a home where they are safe and cared for "leave it Will we'll be there in a second, make her come to the throne room once she reaches" I told him and he nodded before walking out after giving me a bow, I sighted and got up from my chairchair.

I was doing paperwork in the study room and made my way towards our bedroom, Gloria prefers to work there I have no idea why, but if it makes my wife happy she can work wherever she wants, our bedroom has a room connected to it that she uses as her study you can enter from the hall, the guards and everyone else, but I use the back door that's connected to the bedroom it opens behind her "hey love?"

I whispered softly opening the door to see her sitting on her desk her glasses on her nose a rare sight indeed "yea?" She says absentminded still looking at whatever document she was reading, I stayed quiet a small smile on my lips as I watched her work, she looked amazing all in her work "babe?"

She asked again this time looking up at me and giving me a small smile "they found a little in town who was alone, she'll be here in a bit we're supposed to meet her in the throne room" I said making my way towards her and kissing her cheek "you look beautiful" I whisper and watched as her cheeks turn a light shade of pink "why are we meeting her?" She questions taking my hand in hers and kissing it "I thought you'll like it? We have a few caregives on hand or we could always send her with stacy to her care house or maybe we can see how she is and decide to keep her here" I said the last part quiter than the rest "Viv" she said softly and I nodded.

"you may never know love, let's see how it goes okay" I said before she could protest any more, I swear sometimes my wife can be impossible "let's go".

***throne room***

A small girl entered the room after the guards opened the door she was tiny and her eyes we're fixed to the floor something that I've not seen before usually everyone is busy eyeing the room and us and the throne "hello there little one, look up honey" Gloria said softly and I could see her hesitantly lock eyes with both of us.

Her eyes we're shocked at seeing us but also glittering with innocence and a little bit of anxiousness "h-hi you're majesty" She politey says and I could see Gloria melt at that "we have a few caregivers here that would want to meet you, is that okay?" I asked her looking directly at her to make sure she understood and after she nodded I motioned the guards to bring them, and three people entered.

The guy looked a little weird to me but I didn't question it, he was probably eager to meet a potential little, but there was just something in his eyes that felt off "what's your name little one?" I asked softly, even though I knew her name and her file had already been sent to us.

"I-isabella" She replied, her voice just as soft as before "this is Isabella, take a few minutes and get to know each other" As soon as those words left my mouth, the male caregiver stood up happily and walked towards her, both of us stood up as well, we always make sure that everything is okay before we send a little to live with a caregiver and how they act with each other "let's go, something is off about the male caregiver"

My wife whispered softly to me and I nodded in agreement, walking down the steps from the throne, just in time to hear the man whisper something to the little one's ear and her whole body tensed up, eyes wide and lips slightly starting to wobble she shook her head rapidly.

I saw him reach out to grip her chin a lot less gentler than anyone should do with littles and that's all it took for her to burst out into silent tears trying to keep her sobs at bay "hey! What do you think you are doing?!"

Before I could respond I heard Gloira reply moving from beside me to go near Isabella and pull her for a hug, looking at the man with what I can only describe as disgust "get him out of here right now! I want to know how he got a caregiver card!" I said sternly and watched as guards moved into action ecsorting the man and the man's wife, and the other caregiver who didn't object at all

Gloria Pov

The moment I saw him approach her I felt something was off and I just knew something was about to happen, when I saw how she reacted to him it was like something inside of me clicked and I couldn't help but yell out to save her, and one look at Viv's face told me that she was feeling the exact same thing and I only reacted faster than her by a couple of seconds.

I pulled Isabella for a hug, her crying face hiding into my chest and I felt her fingers trying to grab on to as much of my dress fabric as she could, I softly rubbed her back shushing her as she continued to cry into my chest.

I heard my wife yell out for them to be taken out and something else that I didn't pay attention at, all my focus was on the little one that was now starting to calm down a little "hey, how's she" Vivian asked gently as she approched us, placing her hand on bella's back rubing it gently and she relaxed at her touch.

The look on her face once she felt isabella relax it was something that I haven't seen in a while, she looked happy and content, and Surprisingly so was I with Isabella in my arms.

I looked up at Vivian our eyes meeting for a second and I knew she was thinking the same thing as me, I need to protect this girl however I can, I can't explain it or put it into words the strong need to keep her safe, it's overwhelming.

"Let's get her calmed down and talk to her" Vivian whispered into my ear and I softly nodded

Here's the next chapter! Comment your views and vote if you like it

Always appreciate you're resposes

Alex