Chapter 1: Goodbye. {For now}

" Nii-chan, call me often ok? When I come back lets play together again!" A small girl not even 7 years of age bubbly exclaimed as she looked at her brother with a toothy smile.

The older boy who looked exactly like her stifled a cry as he looked at her with sadness, " Hmm.. Yucchi don't forget to eat your meals on time and worry mom and me ok?"

" I'll grow fat if I eat too much!"

Retorted Yuki to her brother shaking her head making her look even more adorable, making Tooru to unconciously lift the corner of his lips looking at his only sister who is moving to the US with their father.

Tooru patted her head lovingly as he gave her a hug, " Dont forget about Nii-chan and come back soon ok? I will always be waiting for you."

Before she replied another voice interjected their conversation,

" Yuki!" 

Yuki turned her head to face a boy similar in age with her older brother running towards them, he had spiky hair with tanned skin, looking taller than kids his age. Seeing him she gave a big smile and waved back.

" Iwa-niichan!"

"Yuki, I'm sorry I'm late." Iwaizumi said sadly as he looked at her, tears threatening to fall any moment now, standing infront of her.

" It's fine, all that matters is you're here now." Yuki tip-toed and patted his shoulder and assured him with a smile.

Iwaizumi wiped his tears with his sleeve and gave the best smile he could muster at the moment.

" Here this is for you." Iwaizumi handed a bracelet and tied it on her wrist. " When you look at it think of me so that you will not get lonely but will remember that we're always here for you."

At this moment Oikawa Yuki couldn't contain her tears and bursted out crying hugging Iwaizumi, Tooru looking at his sister couldn't help but start crying too.

Yuki with her left hand pulled Tooru in for a hug, " Remember to always call me and you can't ever forget about me, ok? Promise?" Yuki asked as she looked at the best friend and family anyone could hope for.

Tooru and Iwaizumi nodded furiously wiping away their snot and tears, making Yuki to crack a smile at them.

The door opened behind the trio as a beautiful women and a handsome man emerged from the house, the woman looking 30 had dark brown hair and beautiful brown orbs with fair skin looking delicate and beautiful, the man had hazel brown hair with blue orbs looking domineering paired with his tall stature.

Yuki broke into a big smile, " Papa! Mama!" She exclaimed as she looked at her parents.

The woman looking at her shed tears and bend down to her level, "Yuki-chan, mama loves you so much."

Yuki hugged her and with a smile said, " Yuki loves Mama too!"

Yuki, feeling a stare directed to her looked up and met her father's striking blue orbs.

Yuki gave her father a mischievious grin and hugged his legs, " Yuki loves Papa too!"

He, looking at his daughter's mischievious smile bend down and carried her in his arms.

" Yuki, its time to go."

Yuki dejectedly nodded looking at her father.

He bend down and patted Tooru's head before turning around with Yuki and headed towards the sleek black car which was waiting for them.

The chaffeur opened the door for them. Yuki was sitted safely by her father and he sat next to her.

Yuki looked out of the window with a longing gaze as her tears spilled down her chubby cheeks.