Chapter 14

(That song is from the Korean movie series Goblin, The Lonely and the Great Guardian, Gong Yoo, and Kim Go Eun)

Drac's POV

I arrive at our room and saw Y/n leaning towards Xanthe's chest, they were facing back. My heart ached when I saw that, I don't know why. I feel so jealous. It was just only the two of them in the room. I didn't want them to notice me, suddenly I made a noise that made them look at me.

'I'm so dumb'

Y/n's face turned so red, and she look so shocked when she saw me. I then spoke.

"Uhhh. S-sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you" I said.

Y/n immediately stood up and spoke, "Did you hear what we are talking about?!" She asked in a panic, "How long have you been there?!" She added looking so panicky.

"Uhh. I never heard anything, I just got here" I explained, which made her calm down,

"If may I ask, are you guys......... dating?" I asked, hoping there was not. That made Xanthe stand up, "Of course not Man! She's only my best friend!" He said. And for that, I felt so relieved and happy, I wanted to smile but NO!

"O-oh... I thought you two were couples" I said and entered the room and sat down in my chair, and started sucking the booba.

"Y-you thought we were couples?" Y/n asked, "Yes because you are always together," I said as I cross my legs.

"By the way, Lydia told me to tell you to come to our mansion on Saturday," I told, and she nodded. And look away, hiding my happiness inside me.

Then the bell rang, and Y/n sat beside me since we're seatmates, I expected a smile from her but she didn't. She just look at me and then look away. Did I do something? I feel very uncomfortable so I asked her.

"Are you okay?" I asked, she just nod while looking at her notebook, and looks not in her mood.

"Are you sure?"

She then look at me, and in her serious expression, I gulp, "I said yes, now stop asking!" She said raising her voice, "A-are you mad?" I asked nervously, "I just told you to stop asking me," she told mad.

"I thought we're already peace?" I uttered, which made her look at me again, I yelped at her serious expression it was really scary yet cute.

"We're enemies again!" She told,

"What?! B-but-"

"Don't talk to me!" She yelled cutting me off.

'What's wrong with this woman?' I thought, 'What did I do?' I thought.

Then the teacher came and our classmates as well, and start the discussion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class ended up, I was outside the room with my friends, and when Y/n came out, she spotted me as our eyes met, but then she glared at me and left. Xanthe came out next and he look at Y/n and then at me, and then back to Y/n, and then he followed her.

Xanthe's POV

I followed Y/n and tap her shoulder, "Are you mad at Drac?" I asked,

"No"

"Then why you acted so mean to him earlier?" I asked, which made her stop walking and then gave me a death glare. I got terrified, she look like a lion when she got mad.

"Because I hate him!"

"Why?"

"I just wanted to be friends with him and want him to trust me that I'm not a Van Helsing. But he doesn't! He still wants to be my enemy! So I'm giving it to him! We are enemies again!" She yelled and then left.

"Wow, love drives you crazy" I uttered, and giggle.

"Glad you finally find your zing....... Sis" I said.

Yes, she is my sister, and I know that she is a Van Helsing since I'm one too. We got separated when the time Mom, me, and Dad escape from Uncle Ben Grandpa Abraham's brother, and Grandpa. They were chasing us to kill the three of us. Because I and Mom are monster, Mom is a Gryphon half Vampire and Dad is a human, grandson of Abraham. Since Dad wanted us to be safe he help us to escape, using his car.

Grandpa Abraham, took my two sisters because they were humans. While we were escaping, Uncle Ben shoots Mom with a wooden stake right through her heart and died. That made Dad catch his attention and didn't focus on driving and a big car bumped into ours, Dad died and I'm the one who survived. I quickly escape into the woods leaving my parents to die, as I cry. I was only 4 years old at that time.

Gladly someone adopted me, and she's a Witch. She's very kind, she sees me as her real son, her name is Bella Carter. I told her about what happened. And she said she'll help me to find my two little sisters.

She then enrolled me in Monster High. And suddenly I heard about the new students 4 years younger than mine and the others. And the other one is my classmate which is Y/n and Ericka is in the Human Classes. With the same grade as mine. I'm the oldest in our class. I started to go to school at the age of 9 because I'm so afraid to go to a crowded place. And still traumatized by what happened.

And then I heard about the new students which are Ericka and Y/n talking outside the gate, that was when the enrollment time was. I heard them planning to kill Drac because they thought Drac and his family was the one who killed our parents. Even if they weren't the one.

I planned on telling Y/n about me and that we are related, but I think this isn't the right time.