Chapter 19 (RR)

Rye's POV

"Hi, Rye!" Riley is sitting on my bed. He is wearing a tight leather outfit with kitten ears on his head.

"Riley." I could only swallow hard looking at him so hot like this.

"How do I look, daddy?"
He asked me. Are you kidding? I can see how smooth his skin is as his clothes is slightly opened.

"Beautiful." He moved closer to me-his fingers ran through my bare chest.

Fuck!

"Really? Then I can go to Travis's room now. He would probably like my look too."
He then moved his lips near my ear. "See you later, friend."

What the fuck is that dream?
It's already noon. I went to the worst party last night. Everyone is annoying, especially that Travis guy. How can he be part of my dream too?

Riley keeps calling me friend. Yes, we are, but does he really need to call me that? Does he call his friends FRIEND? He even calls Maru and the other girl by their first name. Why does he keep calling me that?

So what if we became boyfriends. Will he call me boyfriend? Did you eat already, boyfriend? I miss you, boyfriend.

I am annoyed. How can he wear that clothes in my dream?

Ughhh.

"Good afternoon, master." Sky greeted me while she was preparing the table.
"I am glad you wake up. Just in case you forgot, today is Saturday. This is your mopping day! Why can't you guys follow this list?"

"Sky, I'll do it after lunch. I didn't forget it." I am still sleepy. I want to nap more, but I am scared of having that weird dream again.

"Have you eaten?" I messaged Riley.

"Hello!" Why are these two smiling this time?

"Guess what?" Rain asked.

"I am not guessing. You are happy because Riley liked my post on IG, and it was the photo of you and Cloud sleeping. Am I right?" I don't know if Sky is angry or what.

"Well, it's our photo." Cloud bragged.
"If only he could follow us back too."

"Sorry to be the bearer of this news, Riley likes all my photos. Even the photos of my plants. Don't feel special!" Sky told them.

"Thanks for ruining our noon, Sky. I can't wait for the weekend. We will see him. I'll dance with him first, then you're next, Cloud." Rain is daydreaming again. Are they real?

"I will be the first one, then you're next," Cloud argued.

"Then let's ask Riley who does he want to dance with?" Rain raised a voice.

"Don't fight! Just dance together. All the three of you. You hold each other hands and form a circle. In that way, you would all look stupid playing on your birthday. I know Riley is beautiful. But boys, that is Riley. He has lots of admirers. He even turned down the exchange student from Australia. You have no idea how hot that guy is that his photos even reached the highschool department. Do you think Riley would like to be in a relationship with the two of you? What if he only likes one of you? You, Cloud, what if Riley says he can only be in a relationship with Rain? What will you do?"

"We talked about this. If he can't take us two, then we won't do it." Cloud said.

"How about you, Rain?"

"If he picked me, then I am sorry, Cloud." It took him how many seconds before he laughed loudly! "I am just kidding, accept both or none at all."

"You guys are weird. Then, don't expect. Riley said in one of his posts that he is not into younger guys."
Yes, Sky, tell them! They should know the truth.