affirmations

for @Mirixya
(Old chapter aha)

What are affirmations?

affirmations are positive statements that can help you to overcome self sabotaging, negative thoughts. in order to use affirmations, you need to figure out what you want to affirm and why. in this case, you want to shift, so you need to affirm that you will. this is where affirmations came in. during methods, affirmations help trick your brain into actually believing your in your dr. Affirmations said during the day makes your conscience belief that you will shift.

how to use affirmations with shifting

affirmations to shift should be used during the day, and at night during (some) methods. Affirmations are used to affirm that you will shift.

Examples of Affirmations

these can be said throughout the day, or as your doing your method/shifting

I am able to shift realities smoothly.I have faith in shifting realities.I know I am in my desired reality.I am going to go to my desired reality.I know I am going to go to my desired reality.I am in my desired reality.I can shift realities whenever I want.I am able to shift realities smoothly.I have faith in shifting realities.I know I am in my desired reality.I am going to go to my desired reality.I know I am going to go to my desired reality.I can shift realities whenever I want.I am in my desired reality.When I open my eyes I will be in my desired reality.I know I am in my desired reality.