53

S A I N T

All it took was to watch her retreat back into that shy, vulnerable girl I met months ago for me to see just how easy it was for her to pretend

All it took was to watch her retreat back into that shy, vulnerable girl I met months ago for me to see just how easy it was for her to pretend. No one was that good. No one was that manipulative-especially if it was the first time. She was playing him, and it was enough for me to realize she had played me too.

The moment I saw Viktor, I was going to kill him, but I held back. I told my men and Alessandro to tell his men to wait. I needed to watch Reyna in the act. I seen it from the moment she walked in. The smile she gave, the stuttering mess she became, and the way she would cower in fear after every glance and touch without ever being frightened at all. It was the same things she used to do to me.

I had watched her spit the alcohol into the plant. I watched her pretend to be drunk, and I watched her practically get carried away to the restroom.

I waited until the guard was gone before I slipped into the lady's restroom. There she was.

I didn't give a fuck that she acted like some weak little girl. A part of me could never believe that someone so smart easily allowed herself to get entangled with a man like me.

Every time I thought about what I felt most for her-it was always the time when she put her foot down. It was always the way her mind worked to always be one step ahead.

Fuck the pretending. Fuck this bullshit. And fuck Viktor for putting her in such a slutty dress. Now, I was the one who had it up her hips.

Softly placing her on the ground, I hooked my fingers on the waistband of her panties, ready to tug them down.

"Does your plan give us to have a few minutes?" I asked.

She nodded her head earnestly. "I'm surprised you still trust me," she said breathlessly. I pushed her panties down her thighs until they hit the floor. I briefly massaged her clit before shifting over to her lips where her juices coated my middle finger.

"There's no faking this, Angel," I whispered.

She gripped my arm as her eyes shut in pure ecstasy. Again, she was nodding her head earnestly.

I pushed my finger inside of her and curled it. Just as she moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

It was true. There was no faking her orgasms, her screams, her emotions, and her energy. She was every bit of the woman I wanted even if she pretended not to be

I could feel the moistness of her vaginal walls as I pulled my finger out only to push back in, accompanied by a second finger. Her back arched as I began to thrust in and out of her.

"Please," she begged.

"Please, what, Angel?" I questioned, knowing exactly what she wanted.

She reached down and began to undo my pants. I removed my hand from her pussy and helped her take off my pants. My cock was poking through my underwear as precum made its appearance on the outside of the fabric.