Chapter 33: Anymore

Jungkook's POV

"What are you doing here sulking?"

I was startled when a familiar voice broke my trail of thoughts while I was watching Jennie and Tae hyung talking peacefully, on the window seat cushion near the stairs where I took a seat while waiting for Lisa to finish her work.

"It's none of your concern Yeri," I said without batting an eye at her, drinking the glass of water that I had beside me.

Tae hyung and Jennie, probably already talk about what happened seeing together them happily talking about something. I'm mentally proud that Tae hyung can finally be at ease, and Jennie understood why Tae hyung has no choice but to do that.

I smiled looking at them but, Yeri blocked my view.

"Are you jealous of Tae oppa?"

"Are you targeting her best friend after you get tired of her?"

My smile faded as my eyes twitch in growing anger, getting so annoyed from what she said. I glared my eyes at her and her face formed a smirked.

"What did you say?"

"Oh come on Kookie, I've known you for years," "You never stayed with someone, you get tired easily," She crossed her arms sitting next to me.

"You don't know me," I said, "Don't assume you know everything about me just because we dated before"

"Right!" She clapped her hand.

"We dated for a long time so I know very much! I even know all your fetish and kinks Jungkook," She smirked.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, annoyed. "I already gave you what you want in Celebrity Camp, isn't that enough?!"

"What do you mean everything?" She glared back "You left me there high and dry,"

"Can you fucking stop Yeri!"

"No," She crawled toward me and I moved back, but she was faster than I thought and she already sat on my lap straddling me in between her legs.

"Ye—" she pressed her lips on mine and my hand bumped strongly to the table besided me and the glass of water that I was drinking earlier fell and shattered on to the floor.

She caged my neck tight with her arms, deepening the kiss that I unintentionally open my mouth to breathe that looks like I'm kissing her back until she pulled away on her own, leaning her head on my shoulder while I was left dumbfounded and processing what happened.

"Oh Lisa... nice for you to be here,"

My heart felt pinch as I slowly turn my head to where she is and saw her blank face on the foot end of the stairs staring at us.

Ho-how long she's been here?

My heart started to pounded seeing her blank reaction, she doesn't look angry nor shocked.

But instead I felt a bucket of cold water drenched me with her dark eyes. I instantly bolted up from my sit, doesn't even care if Yeri fell on the floor and started to walk towards her.

"Baby—"

She turn to the foyer, as if exiting the house. I hurriedly followed her without any much thinking.

"Baby please let me explain"

"No! don't listen to him Lisa!" "He's just using you!" "He doesn't love you!!" "He likes me more than you!"

"Shut the fuck up!!!" I yelled back at her, already standing up from where she fell.

"Lisa please... baby please listen to me!"