Chapter 34: Tenancy of Love

Jennie's POV

"Can you at least give this to her?"

"Jungkook.." *sighed*

I took the sunflower bouquet in his cold hand and look at him worriedly. It's been 3 days since Lisa and I went to their another house somewhere near Namsan Tower and Jungkook waiting for her outside after he tracked her using Amelia.

Going here in the morning, leaving here at sunset.. and it's the second day of him doing that.

He badly wanted to talk to her but Lisa turned herself into a robot doing nothing but work, work, work, and a lot of work.

I think she's even creating another back end encryption to the database incase a strong malware attacks our system. But in reality I knew she doesn't want to go out and talk to the man.

And I was too scared to tell her to meet him outside and talk to the man. Her aura is so bad, I can't stand being with her for longer than 2 minutes.

Her bad vibes is catching.

"But please just go home Kook, you've already been outside for too long, you'll really catch a cold if you kept on waiting for her here" I said worried about him, the winter season hasn't ended yet nor the snow is stopping, in fact the news said the next few days are the coldest.

I want to fucking smack the head of that girl, is she trying to kill him?! and Jungkook is too stubborn to go home and stay warm!

Instead he insisted on staying out sulking while leaning on the hood of the car with a very thick clothes waiting for her to step out of the house.

"No, I'll wait for her" He said going to the exact position he's been leaning on the whole day yesterday. "I'll wait for her until sunset"

"But Kook it's snowing today, you'll freeze to death if you stay outside like this!" I said wanting him to go home, cause there's no chance of making that girl out of her office.

"Thanks for worrying Jen, but no" He smiled sadly "I don't want to go home, not until sunset"

"And if she didn't come?" I asked him.

"Then i'll come back tomorrow, and another day, and another" "Until she comes out of that place and talk to me"

I closed my eyes, this man's eagerness is already annoying me. He's too stubborn!!! I'll definitely make Taehyung pick up his frozen dead body later, I just can't watch him die like this.

"Don't blame me if you died without talking to her!" I turn around and heard him laughed to my sarcasm.

"It's better than living a life without her"

I heard the most cheesiest line ever recorded in my whole life! He's so whipped! So fucking whipped and the girl he loves doesn't give a fuck if he died in winter cold.

I walk towards the mediterranean house, and opened the front door leaving the poor guy dying from both broken heart and frozen body outside, and made myself warm inside the house.

I walk past the living room, to the basement with a depressing panoramic view of the city of Seoul from afar. This house so beautiful and very modern, this is her favorite house because she loves the view of the city in here and far from the honking sounds of the street.

I went to her office in this house slash the second biggest library they have. I saw her looking at the screen attached in front of her and sighed.

"Why can't you just talk to him instead of watching him from the screen?" She remove her eyes from the big screen and goes back to her computer typing like she's been doing for the last 14 hours.