》15《

"....."

Mina stood frozen with wide eyes, as she gulped.

"I-I...."The voice stuttered.

Mina's face burned red, her cheeks gaining a rosy color to it, as she awkwardly cleared her throat.

It was quiet for a few minutes, as she continued to process what was happening.

The male bowed a few times, his eyes closed while doing so. "I'm....so sorry."

"...."

"I should just-"

"Yeah you should." Taking that as a cue, the male instantly exited the dorm.

Holding a hand to his heart, he breathed in and out, trying to calm his fast beating heart. He fanned his face to get rid of the obvious blush on his face, as he took deep breaths, his eyes wide open from the traumatic event.

"....How embarrassing...." He whispered, before leaning on a wall.

"....Who are you?" The male flinched, whipping his head towards the person who called him.

The male stopped in his tracks, seeing the person who called him. His eyes widened, as his heart beat accelerated. How can a person be so.....beautiful?

His face was....just right. His features were almost perfectly symmetrical- as though every one of his features were measured before being placed. His eyes were big yet somewhat feline like. His lashes were ones that everybody wanted- luscious and long. The skin under his eyes was a bit puffy, making his eyes seem more round than they actually were- giving him a complete innocent look. His lips were perfectly heart shaped, and plump. The cherry pink lips looked so soft, almost as soft as a pillow. His eyes were shining, and piercing- irresistible. He carried an air of elegance, and could be mistaken as a prince, or even a rich business man- he was classy.

Kim Taehyung genuinely thought he had fallen in love at first sight. How could a person be that beautiful? The female he accidentally got a glimpse of before was quite beautiful too....but her beauty was nowhere near the male infront of him. Is he even real? Is Taehyung dreaming?

The male before him moved closer, with concern in his eyes. "E-Excuse me? Are you alright? Are you perhaps lost?"

EVEN THE WAY HE SPOKE!- Even his honey like voice seemed so classy.

The beautiful male moved even closer, and lightly patted the younger boy's shoulder.

Taehyung snapped out of his daze, and gulped, and flinched in surprise.

"H-hey. I apologize, don't be scared." The beautiful male moved back, putting his hands up.

"I was just wondering if you're okay? You seemed a bit lost?"

Taehyung cleared his throat, before answering. "I-I was told to come here to-"

Before he could finish, 4 more boys appeared.

"SeokJin Hyung! There you are!"

"Who's this?" Yoongi questioned, raising a brow at the male.

"K-Kim Taehyung." Taehyung bowed, as they bowed back in greeting.

"You're the new member, right?" Namjoon asked, as he smiled politely, his dimples popping out.

"Yes."

"You look a bit pale though, everything alright?" SeokJin looked him in the eyes calmly, waiting for him to answer.

"....Oho- I've seen that look before. Did you walk into the dorm room when Noona was changing or something?" Hoseok wondered out loud jokingly, chuckling, before his eyes widened as he saw the red faced Taehyung.