Chapter 10: Stuck Between Two

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
A/n: PLEASE READ THE "IMPORTANT PLEASE READ" CHAPTER AFTER!

(POV y/n)

Last Chapter:
I grabbed the girls hand and we began to look for the toy, I was still thinking about what just happened with Sun.

'What a surprise'

---------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n POV)

Sun and I soon found the missing toy and a few of the kids parents came to pick them up. As Sun chatted with them and said goodbye I stayed in the security desk marking kids who left and who came. So far six kids left and one just arrived. I kept glancing at Sun who was talking with a parent, I turned to the computer and finished writing down the names of those who left, I got up from the computer and looked at the time.
'Almost time for  nap time' I thought.
I grabbed a clipboard with little notes I wrote down of what to do.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ 
-ˏˋ To-Doˊˎ
╰┈➤ Take props back
╰┈➤ Figure out where the laundry room is
╰┈➤Clean Daycare
╰┈➤ Check Generators
╰┈➤ Talk with Pepper
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ 

I sighed and went to the play structure. As I walked around picking up the props I decided to check the generators as I did so.  I made sure there were no loose wires and the kids hadn't stuck toys in the caged cases the generators were in. I made it to the last play structure, my hands full of props such as fairy wings, pirate eyepatches, and more. I placed what I had in the prop chest Sunny brought in earlier and continued searching for more props in the ball pit. Sun's plan for tiring the kids out worked, most sat in chairs drawing or sitting in groups talking. I found Ryn at the ball pit seemingly looking for something.

"What's wrong Ryn?" I asked.

"I can't find Juan, I lost him somewhere here" Ryn replied.

"Hm, that's strange" I uttered.

"Not really, Juan is soo short he probably got lost in the ball pit" Ryn added.

I shrugged and continued looking to see if there were any misplaced props in the ball pit.
'This will save me some time cleaning the ball pit later' I thought to myself.
I heard some rustling of the ball pit near the bridge to enter and exit. I decided to investigate and found the kid Ryn was looking for. 

"Ryyyn! I found your friend" I announced.

Ryn ran towards the bridge, tripping a few times and was met by a sleepy Juan just waking up.
"Juan don't leave me like my dad!" Ryn cried out as she hugged Juan.

Juan sleepily hugged back and I was left with a sense of confusion. I slowly left the two and left the ball pit. I grabbed the chest full of props and closed it, making sure to lock it as I left the Daycare.

"I'll be right back Sunny!" I yelled as I left through some doors that said "Superstar Theater"

"Okay!" Sun said as he went back in the daycare.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I came back to the Daycare and Sun was setting up some chairs for the kids to sit in. I walked up next to him.

"The kids tired?" I asked.

"Yep! Poor things are all tuckered out hahah" Sun chuckled.

I looked down at my Fazwatch.

"And just in time for Moon's shift" I said.

"Y/n? Can I ask about the-"

Moon appeared through the Daycare doors and walked up to us. Sun grumbled a few words I couldn't hear.

"Kids tired?" Moon asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Well better get the little ones to the nursery" Moon said as he walked towards the tired kids by the crafting tables.

With a few groans and a bit of convincing the kids got up and lined up to leave.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

(Sun's POV)

As Moon and y/n got the kids rounded up I felt a bit jealous that Moon would spend time with Y/n now. Then, an idea popped in my head. As Y/n and Moon opened the doors I called to Y/n.

"Y/n! Wait" I yelled.

Y/n paused and turned toward me with a confused expression. I ran up to them and hugged them tightly. 

"Thank you for... you know.. heh" I said into their ear.

"Your welcome Sunny" Y/n said as they patted my back.

I looked up at Moon who was giving me a death glare. I simple smirked and stuck my tongue out. To further rub it in Moon's face I began twirling a bit of Y/n's hair with my finger.

"And remember, if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm right here. My arm's are wiiiide open~" I leaned into the hug more. 

I felt Y/n nod and I let them go. I waved them goodbye and the Daycare doors closed.

'Alone again...'

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

(Y/n's POV)

My face was a light shade of pink as we left for the nursery. I looked over at Moon who seemed mad about something. We entered the nursery and the kids quickly fell asleep to some lullabies. As I sat down at the desk Moon was still mumbling about something.

"Moon?" I asked.

Moon seemed to jump and slowly turned around, "yeah?"

"Are you ok? You seem tense." I tilted my head slightly, worried.

Moon bit his nails and side glanced at me.

"It's... nothing" he said finally.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up. I walked towards Moon.

'Come on Moon, you know you can tell me anything-" I tripped on a foam block.

Moon turned around to catch me and he fell too, breaking my fall. I opened my eyes and saw I was kissing Moon. My face turned bright red, hard to see in the dark. I pushed myself away from Moon and could see he was as shocked as I was.

"I'm sorry! I tripped and I didn't mean t-" I tried explaining myself but was cut off by Moon kissing me.

I sighed into the kiss and felt one of Moon's hands trailing up from my waist to the back of my head. I placed my hands on Moon chest in response. This went on for a few seconds before we heard a knocking at the door. I quickly got up and Moon rushed to the door. I smoothed my uniform out as the door opened. Sun was at the door and Moon glared at him. 

"Hope I didn't wake any of the kiddo's up" Sun whispered.

I shook my head as I sat back down at the desk, hiding my face slightly. Moon sat on my left and Sun on my right. I was now in between the two. 

I screamed internally.

..••°°°°••.. A/N ..••°°°°••..

Welp here's one for those who like Moon. Hey do me a favor and read the "!!IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!" chapter? If not here a short version. I'm discontinuing this fanfic and starting a new one called "Glitter Glue And Melatonin" which I'm more proud of. More info on the important chapter!

-Juan

Total word count: 1108 words

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛