19. Assassination

Authors Note- There will be mentioning of rape so be warned. And a little torture.

Bailey's Pov

I woke up this very minute to a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist.

My first thought were the words he said right before he passed out last night.

I need to know what he was talking about. Who did he kill?

I ended up falling asleep shortly after he passed out all I did was put on the originals and fell asleep before I could even finish the first episode.

I guess I was tired.

Thankfully today was Saturday so we had no school, not that I would care if we did have school.

He was still sleeping and I had to go to the bathroom.

I tried to get up from the bed but his arms just gripped onto me tighter.

"Damien let go of meeee!" I yelled.

He only groaned, ughhh I hate him.

I try to pry his fingers so I can loosen his grip and get out of bed.

Let's just say it didn't work.

I literally had to go to the bathroom so bad.There was only thing left I could do, I opened my mouth wide and bit down into his hand. Hard.

Can't say I didn't warn him.

He screamed in pain. While I had a victory smirk. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. When I was done I looked in the mirror and I screamed.

I look like a fucking monster.

My hair is messy, and you can definitely tell that I had just woken up.

I grabbed the brush and tried to brush the tangles but it hurt like a fucking bitch.

Once my hair looked somewhat normal, I unlocked the bathroom door and walked back into my room.

Damien was laying on my bed tucked underneath the blankets.

"Care to tell me what you meant last night?" I asked him.

He looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You said something about 'I killed him'." I told him.

His face went blank.

"We're you drink or something?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He lied.

I could tell he was lying, he wasn't looking me in the eye and he paused before answering.

I decided to let it go. For now.

"Well you should get going, I've got shit I need to do today." I told him.

"Like what?" He asked tryna be nosy.

"None of your business now get out." I say.

"Fine." He shrugs as he grabs his shoes and leaves my room.

I didn't really have anything planned, but I want to look more into Damien's past.

If he's not willing to tell me ill figure it out for myself.

Who did he kill?

That question has been on my mind ever since those words left his mouth. What the fuck did he mean by it?

I sat down at my desk and turned on my computer, though I hardly do it I am pretty good at hacking.

It helps when I do illegal things or when I need something.