Chapter Six

Thursday
8:00Am

I woke up as the sun bleed though the blinds. I looked behind me as I felt breathing. Turning my head around, all three kids was sleeping in the bed I was in. They all looked cute but I slowly got out of bed. The only thing I could hear was the sharp breathes I was taking to head to the door, and closed it quietly. I turned to see William face go pale as he looked in the kids rooms. I walked over to him and placed my hands on his wrist. He turns around to see me, I moved my eyes to the side. All he gave was a confused looked. I sighed and dragged him to the guess room.

I opened the door and showed William where they was.

"They got in bed with me." I said quietly before closing the door. "I don't know whe-"

I was cut off by William hugging me tightly. A flash of red crawled onto my face as I hugged him back. He looked at me with a smile. I couldn't stop looking into his eyes, they just seem so perfect. The way the morning light shine. His dark brown hair was messy and every place, his smile and his sharp jawline had me at a breathless moment. Did I get lucky? I'm not for sure.

"Thank you so much..." he said with is smile. I couldn't help but smile.

He took my hand and lead me downstairs. We walked into the kitchen and I sat at the bar stool. Seeing him in just pajamas just hit different. I could tell they was tight, for therefore it was tight around him. I bite my bottom lip as my face got a deeper red. I closed my legs tightly as I was thinking of that night and the night where he was close to fuck me again. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Are you alright love?" He asked

"I-I-I'm fine." I was completely not telling the truth.

I wanted to feel him against me again. I want him to wrap me into his arms and hold me. I want to wake up early just to see the moon shining on his torso again. I shook my head and spoke.

"We should get to work." I looked away

"Alright. The kids won't go to school then." He sigh

"No, but after our shift we can take them somewhere fun!"

"Fine, deal."

Thursday
08:30am

Me and William both arrived at work, I sigh. He placed his hand on my shoulder and told me it was going to be alright. He also pointed out he was going to be in this office until it was time to go. Leaving me alone in the in the dining area, until I was Rick walking in. I ran over to him.

"BOO!" I yelled then all the sudden I felt pain on my face.

I held my nose, only to see I was bleeding. Rick gasp and ran behind the front counter. I was holing my nose while waiting for Rick. He came out with a role of paper towel.

"Do not put your head back." He said

"Why?" I asked for him to respond

"Well, if you do all that blood will get stuck in your throat and kill you." He sigh.

He walked me over and sat me at a dining table. He ripped off a piece and put it against my nose.