thirty five.

𝐌oving day had finally came and the couple couldn't be more excited

𝐌oving day had finally came and the couple couldn't be more excited. Especially Soleil. For her this was one of her biggest accomplishments.

Everything that she's been denied as a child was now her reality. And she was proud to say that she finally found stability. Stability within herself, and stability within her own people.

" You sure you really have ta' leave?" Honoré asked hoping that her answer would have changed. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but having his daughter and soon to be son in law at his house was refreshing. He got to see one of the person he loved the most everyday. And now that he heard about having a grandbaby on the way, he didn't want her to leave at all.

" Yes daddy" she sadly responded as she finished putting the last boxes in the truck they rented. Soleil and Illyan didn't have a lot of stuff over her parents house, but they had to make trips to Illyan's now old house to retrieve all their stuff. " You can come visit anytime you want I promise" she added bringing him in a well needed hug.

" Mhm. Take care of my baby" Honoré spoke to Illyan as soon as he came out the house with more boxes, followed by Shiesty and Peezy.

" I gotchu' old man" Illyan chuckled as he put more boxes in the truck. " Aight I think we good" he spoke before closing the trunk.

" Kiss mama for me and tell her to come visit" Soleil spoke as she hugged her father one last time.

" I gotchu princess" he pecked her forehead. " Be careful aight? Call me if you need me" he rubbed her back.

" Dad you acting like this the first time that I'm moving out" she looked at him blankly as she pulled away from his overwhelming embrace.

" Girl leave me alone" he waved her off.

Soleil laughed and took one last glance at her childhood home, before also taking a glance at Illyan who was laughing with Shiesty and Peezy—smiling to herself.

She was glad that this was now her reality.