TWO [M]

also posted on tumblr: @sxtaep !

Taehyung sat in his chair and began to read the document, reaching for his cup of tea with one hand, but realising it had gone cold, he huffed and pouted. He then had an idea and grabbed his office phone, calling Yuna, spinning in his chair as he waited for her to pick up.

Yuna perched herself up with a good book as her office phone rang. She picked up the call without caring to see who was calling. "Hello, Mei Yuna speaking."

"My office.. Now." Leading the case made him feel like he was somewhat above her, and that really did boost his ego.

Before Yuna could retaliate, Taehyung had already cut the call. She wanted to risk it and assume he was calling her over just to piss her off, but maybe he  called her to discuss the case. She couldn't take any chances and so made her way over to his office.

Once again, she walked in without knocking. "What do you want," she mumbles, approaching his desk with a huff.

He flashed her a fake smile, holding his cup of tea towards her. "It's cold. I can't read on the case without a cup of hot tea. I would appreciate it if you made me a new one."

Before she could answer, he handed her the mug, leaning back into his chair. "Black tea, no sugar and a spoonful of honey."

Yuna stood there in disbelief. She was here to work on the case, not be his little assistant. Clearly the power was getting to him.

"No," she tells him, placing the mug back down onto his desk. She took a seat on the chair opposite him, making herself comfortable and sitting there with her arms crossed. "If you want a hot cup of tea, you can make it yourself."

Taehyung faked a pout again, as he got up and grabbed his mug. "Such a terrible maid. But what did I expect? You don't even have the outfit for it," he walked over to her and smirked, towering over her. "My... wouldn't that be a show?"

He then walked to the door, looking back and throwing the document at her face. "Read that while I go and do the work you'd probably mess up."

He then left, gently closing the door.

Yuna sat there patting down her hair in a bid to fix what he'd messed up. The only time Taehyung would see her in a maid outfit would be never.

Some people just didn't deserve that kind of jaw-dropping view.

With her hair out of her way, she opened the document and read over the case. The details were distressing to say the least, but Yuna had worked on a ton of cases that were much worse.