67. Exchange

Sofia and Cynthia were not following each other on any social media (naturally) but Sofia found her easily through their common friends.

Sofia: Hey, I know there's a lot of bad blood between us but I really need you to give me Alessio's address.

Cynthia was the only person with a connection to Denaros that she knew about. So she had to ask her from all people, she didn't have time to be picky.

Cynthia: If I help you, what do I get in return?

Sofia stared at the screen of the messenger where the question could be found. And to be fair, it was a valid question.

Sofia: What do you want? Money?

Sofia at this point was ready to do anything.

Cynthia: I want Rosario to forgive me and let me go back to the city.

He kicked her out of the city? This sounded so extreme.

Sofia: I don't know if he will listen to me but I will do what I can.

Cynthia: If you try hard enough he will do whatever you ask him to do. But he's a dick so it won't be easy to convince him. I need you to promise me you will do everything in your power.

Sofia: I promise

The address appeared on the screen.

The next steps of action appeared in her head like she was in a trance. She was, on a mission. All of her survival instincts kicked in just like when she had to escape from the USA

Valentino keeps his gun irresponsibly on his night shelf, so it would be easy to grab. After she did just that she left her room and went to the garage.

In the garage, she just stared at nightmarishly expensive cars her brothers owned. The electric blue car belonged to Francisco, Valentino owned a red one and Alessandro had the black one. But she was eyeing something different: a motorcycle.

Sofia assumed it was used during the warmer months.

The moment she clicked the button to open the gate she opened the window and shot twice. She knew the sound of the shooting would distract the security at the same time she knew she has only a few seconds to act.

She jumped on the motorcycle and drove away while exchanging glances with surprised bodyguards who were in the process of running at the back of the property.

If she could she would stop and says she was sorry but she had to press the speed and drive away as soon as possible.

They started yelling and running but she was already out of her mansion's gates.

And just like that, she was out on the road.

She wanted to look back but instead, she kept her eyes set on the road and she was never this terrified in her life. She realized that she was without the helmet in a freaking Valentino's hoodie and pyjama pants. It was mid-February. Cold. And she looked like a mess. Or an insane person.

To her surprise and relief, she was alone on the empty road her brothers weren't chasing her. Why? It did make sense in a way, maybe they worried that if they chase her it will lead to an accident. Sofia wasn't an experienced driver she barely had any experience with the car and zero experience with a motorcycle. Right now she was trembling, her heart was beating like crazy and she was certain that she was going to die.

For the moment she started driving slower but then she added to her speed again. What if they drive from the other way to block the road? That was a big possibility, she recalled the situation with Paul's car being hijacked.