All-Valley Tournament; S1 FINALE (12)

Kat weighed her options. Right now, Hawk needed to cool off, and confronting Hawk would only push him overboard. Instead, she walked towards the locker room, where Robby clutched his injured arm. Standing in the doorway, Kat watched as he winced in pain, trying to extend his arm, but the soreness limited his mobility, and the pain was overwhelming.

It didn't take long for Robby to notice Kat. His eyes were fixated on her soft, delicate features. He recognized her from the party last night, how she exhumed the lingering scent of alcohol but managed to hold her weight. "I saw you last night. You're with Cobra Kai." He sighed. "Shouldn't you get back to them before they mark you as a traitor?"

Kat faintly smiled, crossing her arms. "I could not be bothered by what they think of me," she admitted. Kicking herself from the doorway, she walked towards Robby.

Robby's initial reaction to Kat's gesture was surprising, but she seemed to be the complete opposite of her boyfriend, Hawk, not to mention being easy on the eyes. "So, does anyone know that you're here?"

Suddenly, Kat stiffened. She began fiddling with her fingers as her breathing hitched. "Are you going to kill me and dispose of my body in that dingy use, reuse, and recycle bin outside?" She remarked with a blank expression.

He stared at her curiously, not sure if she was serious or joking. Kat noticed his confusion, "I'm just fucking with you," she laughed, taking a seat on the bench he sat on.

While he was skeptical of her intentions, this helped him loosen up. "Not to sound rude or anything, but why did you come?" Robby questioned while rubbing his arm.

"What I am about to say might make me sound crazy or like a witch, but I need to know; do you trust me?" Kat asked, slowly blinking at Robby's arm as she gently massaged his wound. It took everything in her not to comment on the size of his muscles or how rock solid his bicep felt while she rubbed his injury.

The entire time she spoke, Robby wasn't listening; he was too preoccupied with watching her gaze at his arm, how she winced at the developing bruise that grew on his arm. He looked back at her, hoping to stare once more, but she beamed back at him, now confused. "Oh, um. I—" he began, as he scratched the back of his neck, "I didn't catch any of that; I'm sorry."

Kat smiled, "No, it's okay. I was asking if you trusted me. My mom is a doctor, and she taught me this Japanese healing secret. Don't worry; it's completely painless, but I want your permission before I do anything." She bit her lip, anticipating his response.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, that's-um, yeah." He smiled, fumbling like an idiot. "Um, go right ahead!" Robby scolded himself in his mind for acting like an idiot, not to mention with a pretty girl who's already taken.

"Okay, Robby. If you're comfortable, I want you to remove your shirt and lay flat on the bench." Kat spoke timidly, avoiding eye contact.

On the contrary, Robby had no issue with removing his shirt. He was more than comfortable with his chiseled physique. He never broke eye contact with Kat, causing her cheeks to flush pink. "Now what?" he curiously asked.

"Well, that's the fun part," Kat replied, rubbing her hands together with excitement, building energy and positivity through her hands; she took a deep breath and placed them gently on Robby's wound.

Robby felt his entire body sizzle with a tingling sensation, and like magic, he felt the agitated muscles from where Hawk kicked him, relieved from the aching pain and built-up pressure. Inhaling sharply, a relaxing wave exhumed from his aura, and he felt relieved. "Kat, you're an angel." He breathed.

"I didn't tell you my nickname, let alone my name," she replied with hesitation. She was still, narrowing her eyes at the not-so-injured boy.

"Yeah, about that—"Robby began while itching the back of his neck again.