irritation

Narrowing his eyes, tyro was with his back to the head board, arms wrapped to look over duma who was to the edge, with his head hung, buttoning his shirt.
Tyro then took in a deep breathe to move up has duma was to his last button, he then wrapped his arms about to go to his neck to start to kiss.
Duma moved his head up to sign.
"Tyro....."
Tyro stopped for a moment to make a face to then go to the first to start to undo until duma moved his hands up to stop that action.
"Knock it off!"
Tyro growled a bit to then place his teeth a bit into dumas neck.
Duma widened his eyes to then jerk his head away, to turn it to eye tyro intently.
"What are you doing?"
Tyro narrowed his eyes.
"Making sure you're other lover knows about me."
Duma rolled his eyes.
"You are the only lover I have. I am only watching over this other, now I need to go."
Tyro gritted his teeth to then push himself off from duma to go to his back to the headboard to wrap his arms about again to eye down, muttering to himself.
"Can't wait to leave I see."
Duma made a face, to then take a hand to tyros knee to eye.
"I want to stay here, however I need to work to support us."
Tyro took in a deep breathe to then slowly look up.
"You know.....if we only told my dad what we have been up to...... He could pay for us and...."
Duma shook his head to retrieve his hand back.
"We are not living like that, also I have told you time after time, if your father finds out about us, it will be the end."
Tyro rolled his eyes.
"I don't believe that."
Duma shrugged.
"Your father thinks I am watching you, has I pay for all of your expenses that do not cover school, in which he is paying. Your father will ruin me, to which I wouldn't be able to financially take care of you, this is something I am not going to allow!"
Especially since I let this happen, I know being with me is straying you from the beaten path, rather you were the one who came on to me or not.
Tyro took in a deep breathe has he saw duma bring up his wrist to eye his watch that started to go off.
"Duma...... Don't go."
Duma made a face to then drop his wrist to eye over tyro.
"I'll be back soon."
Tyro made an angry face to then bring up his foot to then kick duma off the bed.
Duma moved and quick to make sure he didn't fall to his ass to town to eye tyro fully.
"What the....."
Tyro turned his head to breathe heavily in anger.
"Just go! Can see you like them old!"
Duma signed to then turn to leave.
"Your an idiot."
Tyro turned his head back.
"I'm not going to be here when you get back!" He shouted.
"You better be or no cock for 2 months! Spoiled brat!" He shouted back.
Tyro widened his eyes to then maybe and quick to his stomach, to groan into the bed.
Duma stopped to the door to eye his hand to the nob.
"I love you." He said a bit loud.
Tyro whimpered a bit has he heard that too then look up in anger.
"Liar!"
Duma rolled his eyes to then leave slamming the door, not knowing if tyro was going to stay.
Waking to his back, type Furrowed his brow to eye the ceiling to take in a deep breathe, to bring up his hand to rub his forehead to feel very exhausted.
Type then moved to a bit to widen his eyes.
Duma was standing to the head of the bed with his hands cupped before himself to look at type, then the tray of food he had placed to his side.
Type shook his head to then follow his gaze to eye the tray.
"Mm....are you hungry too?"
Duma shrugged.
"I ate earlier."
Types eyes darted over the tray.
"Can I be left alone?"
Duma nodded to then turn to leave.
Type then flopped to his back to place his hands to his eyes to rub.
"Fuck!"
A bit later, type had moved up to grab the tray to place over his mid section, to chew slowly at his food to eye the now empty plate to sign.
Eating the last, he then placed his hands to the tray sides to then take it to the side to then move a hand to the blanket to move away from his lower to then go over the bed to then fall to the floor.
He winced has he was on all fours, to take a hand to his lower back to rub with a face.
Bastard over used me!
Sighing, type brought that hand around to then push himself off the ground, to then stand up to stumble a bit has he walked forward to then turn his head to eye the closed doors, he heard a slight knock.
"Is everything okay sir? I heard a noise."
"I'm fine. Going to the bathroom."
Type heard light foot steps retreating, to then turn his head to go forth to the bathroom to take a hot bath.
Sitting to the tub, he looked up to shake his head slightly.
I am nothing but my body to this asshole!
Type closed his eyes to take in a very deep breathe.
What am I going to do now? Nothing is going to evolve from this, just sex and nothing more.
Type then slowly opened his eyes to look across the room to furrow his brow.
What am I to be wanting? I don't want to leave anymore, I...... Am wanting this man.....
God never thought I would ever say that but I do.......I want to know more about him, want to know why he is like this but.......
Type signed to then get up to get out of the tub, to dry himself off to wrap the towel about himself to then go to the bed to see the cum stains to grit his teeth to then place his hands to the bedding to take it off to change them, afterwards, he laid to his side to place a hand to the bed to eye.
What am I to do now? I think I've fallen for this young prick.........shit!