Chapter 23~ Unicorns

Not edited- u all didn't even comment last chapter and I still wrote you all another chapter, literally see how nice I am? Huh? see? SO BE NICE AND GO COMMENT ily

Chile, im fr this time, when this gets 1.9K+ comments and 892 votes THEN I will post the next chapter i not finna be nice again

9K+ comments and 892 votes THEN I will post the next chapter i not finna be nice again

Sebastian Morales

She fucking fell asleep while she was bleeding out, I checked her pulse and it's normal showing she's not passed out.

I get out of my car before walking over to the other side, opening her door as I see Ares and Ivy's car park into the driveway of my house along with everyone else in Athena's car.

I lean down carefully sliding my arms under her before pulling her towards my chest picking her up bridal style, the smell of strawberries and chocolate fill my senses and I sigh lightly shutting the door with my foot.

Turning as I walk to the front gates, the guards look at me nodding as they open the doors for me. As soon as the door opens I see Goose sitting by them, when he sees me he stands and runs out with a whimper.

I smile as he follows me when I walk into the house as the guards hold the doors for the others. I'll take Abby to my room, get the glass splinters out of her cuts before she starts bleeding internally and then it will all be fine.

I go to walk upstairs but freeze when I hear Ivy, "Abuela!" she shouts and Abby flinches awake almost falling out of my arms, I grunt holding on tighter to her as she gasps, grabbing my blazer.

"Ivy, Cariño!" my abuela shouts back and I sigh, she likes Ivy better then me and it's so fucking annoying. She calls her cariño and me pendejo...
[Cariño: dear] [pendejo: stupid]

"Fuck" Abby's groan pulls me out of my thoughts as she rests her forehead on my shoulder, "you okay, Ximena?" I ask lightly and a whimper leaves her lips as she shakes her head wrapping her arm around the back of my neck.

Ignoring everyone talking in the other room that says we should call more doctors for Abby as I walk up the stairs, "can you tell me where it hurts most?" I ask as she nuzzles her face into my neck. If we called more people we'd waste time, the splinters are already deeper then they should be.

"My whole arm, it hurts so bad" she answers lightly, all the guards look down when I walk past them but they see the surprise when they see me carrying Abby towards my room is clear on their faces, considering I haven't had any girl like this at my house, especially me taking one to my room.

Looking behind me when I hear paws hitting the marble tiles to see Goose running up the stairs behind us.

I step back and Goose stands at my door tilting his head a bit when he doesn't see me open it, so he'll open it when I'm in online meetings but not when I need him to?