⚠️MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD⚠️

Should I just run away. Seems like a reasonable solution.

I heard the door open and saw the three boys walk out. "Well, then. Ready to go." "Yeah. I'm staying over at the Sano's again today." Waka also nodded, signaling he was coming to.

We all walked back and Shin didn't say a word. He shouldn't be mad,..... right? He never did mention anything after so I just thought it was the moment thing.

We arrived back at the Sano residence and went inside. "I'm sleeping over in your room, Y/n." Takeomi said as he opened my room door. "Hell no. I don't want to wake up to the sound of someone throwing up. And don't say you won't because you very well know that is a lie. You always throw up after drinking." He let out a sigh and looked over at Shin.

"Then Shin, I'll sleep over with you." "No way, go on the couch." "I'm being abused. Fine,.. then Shin go with Y/n and I'll go with Waka. He doesn't mind because he's a heavy sleeper." Takeomi finished as he looked over at Waka who nodded yes. I looked at Shin and he was hesitant before he nodded yes.

He's definitely mad at me. Why the hell did I even do that. Am I dumb. I can't just go around kissing guys. Well, guy.

After we all showered, we just hung around in the living room until we were ready to sleep. Shin left first and then Takeomi, Waka and I went after a while.

*sound of door opening.*
I walked into the room quietly and then I saw Shin turn around to look at the door. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" I whispered to him as I walked up to the bed. He nodded no as he turned back around and pulled up the blanket more.

I went and sat on the bed and folded my legs together. "Hey,..... are you mad at me." From the little light in the room, I saw him tense up. "You are huh,...I'm sorry." I said in a low voice as I fiddled with my fingers. I felt the sheet move and the when I looked up, I saw him smiling at me.

"Idiot,. Why would I be mad at you." He said as he pinched my cheek. My eyes widened at his statement. So he's not mad. "Because I kissed Hiroto..." I said as I held onto his hand that was on my face. "Well I will admit. I did get a little mad because you kissed a boy without getting to know him alot. All of us were mad." He continued as he cupped my face and leaned in closer to me.

I'm glad he's not mad at me. But it feels like he's lying.

Few hours ago
Takeomi POV
Y/n was showering right now and the three of us were on the couch. "So Shin, you know if you keep acting all pissy like that, she'll definitely not date you." "What do you mean." "You're mad that he got to kiss her before you ever did. And you're mad that she kissed him back. I told you that if you never confessed to her, that someone will try to steal her." He just rolled his eyes and looked to the side.

The two of them are idiots. They both like eachother but won't admit it. I kept telling them that the other one likes the other but they won't believe me. And then they, well Shin gets all mad when she talks to a guy other than us. Hahhhh, they're really something.

Few minutes before Y/n went in the room
Shinichiro POV
I went in the room and tried to sleep before Y/n came in. I just don't wana talk to her right now. A few minutes passed and I heard the door open. I unconsciously turned around and saw Y/n there. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" I nodded no and turned back around. She'll probably go to sleep now.

I felt her come onto the bed and then she spoke, "Hey,..... are you mad at me." I tensed up when she said that. Her voice was low and she sounded guilty. Gosh Y/n, I can't ever stay mad at you huh. "You are huh,...I'm sorry."

She shouldn't be apologizing, it's not like I ever confessed to her so she wouldn't have known in the first place. I'm an idiot. Guess Takeomi was right. But still,.. I'm so mad it happened. I just don't want her to feel bad anymore. I got up and faced her.