vs. Icee

When everyone and everything was in place, I sent out my spy-squitos(realistic looking mosquito robots with cameras). Since there were a ton of them, it didn't take long to find them. Once my squitos spotted on my monitor I teleported them with a snap of my fingers. BF then showed up in my lab along with some speakers.

Icee: Hey BF! Heard you were a great rapper, so I wanted to spit some bars. Whaddya say?

BF: Beep bo boop!

BF: Great! Let's start.

The speakers counted down. 3 2 1 GO!

I started with a few easy notes. Then threw a beaker of bright orange liquid at BF but he dodged it. After BF had his turn, I went again but picked up the pace and went faster. When BF had his turn I threw some beakers of my own special teal colored poison. But he managed to dodge with missing a note. In the middle of my turn I threw another orange beaker, but another dodge. When I went again I threw a beaker filled with grey liquid, but intentionally threw it so it would be easy to dodge. But BF was either not as stupid as I thought he was, had gone through something like this before, or was just stupid lucky. Because he fucking caught it! This slightly pissed me off but I shook it off quickly. The song went on while I kept throwing beakers. At the end I let out a ton of beakers.

Icee: Pretty good BF. But I will have you know I'm not just a scientist. I also know...MAGIC!!!(I took off my goggles and gloves when i said that) Let's see if you can handle this!

I started of fast this time, made sure to up the difficulty. After BF had his turn I surprised him by using my magic to flip everything upside down. This surprisingly didn't affect him like I wanted it to and when his turn came up he just kept going. I kept singing fast, and when he went again I flipped everything sideways. Everytime after it was his turn I would keep messing with him and flipping stuff, multiple times while it was still his turn. About a third way into the song I eventually started to use my magic to flip BF around while simultaneously flipping the lab.

After that song, I didn't even bother with dialogue. I horrificly transformed infront of him into a spider monster and dimmed the lights. This actually got him a bit terrified. Then speakers counted down and we started the 3rd song, this time i was on the right and he was on the left but we just continued. This time my voice was different, it came out as a hiss. During the song I shot some webs at him to keep him from moving. I even used some to pull him to the right. This song had lasted longer than the last 2. Surprisingly BF still hadn't missed a single note despite all the obstacles I presented.

At the end I was pretty pissed and roared/hissed loudly while black goo leaked from my face and all over my body. Eventually, I looked like a black blob before unleashing the goo everywhere. I had turned into my corrupted form. BF was outright terrified.

Icee: Alright that's it! You have beaten me enough times already! How do even pass these songs with everything I've thrown at you! You better hope you lose this one or I'm really going all out.

The countdown from the speakers sounded like the Lemon Monster's voice. This time when I started singing I wasted no time sending obstacles at BF, I didn't give him 1 break throughout the whole song. I threw some goo in his eyes to blind him. But when that wasn't enough I started throwing huge globs of corruption goo at him which he somehow managed to dodge. This pissed me of more but I was at least glad I was somehow getting him in the eyes every time.

End of song, well, if I was pissed before I was downright murderous now. My body was shaking so much from rage I probably looked blurry to BF. This next song wasn't even really a song, just an incomprehensible mess of sounds. But BF still went with it. My form kept changing through the "song". I used all the obstacles from before into this. This one was a completely flawless victory for BF. After that I turned back into the form I had when I sung the second song and clawed the air which opened a portal. Then punched BF through then closed it. After that I gave an evil smile.

Icee: I wonder how long before he notices his GF is missing. Hehehehe.

Next chapter won't be part of story. Some images and info about this battle. Hope you enjoyed!