Getting wrecked up

Darryl:

Zak woke up in my arms. He lock eyes with me. We stared at earch other for a good 7 minutes. Then both of our faces turned bright red. Zak slowly got closer to my face, I could feel his hot breath on my neck it sent chills down my spine, as I lean in to kiss him George swings open the door rambling nonsense. We quickly pull away before George could see me holding Zak.

"ZAK WE ARE ALL OUT OF BANANA'S" George said in a sad tone "well then go eat dreams" Zak said with sass. George bursted into millons of pieces, his whole body practically turned red. George ran out of the room slamming the door. Returning to his room.

"I'm going to go get a drink" I said. Zak nodded his head, as I got up off the bean bag I opened the door closing it behind me at the time it was getting late. But soon as I came down the steps Karl offered me a drink. It looked kinda weird but I was thirsty and I just took it and drank it without thinking. I suddenly felt dizzy.
And started coughing due to how strong the drink was.

"What did you give me Karl?!?" Darryl said coughing. "I needed someone to test this for me" Karl said laughing.

Suddenly, everything went black for Darryl he couldn't know what he was doing or going to do. Karl was shocked that it effected Darryl so fast. Darryl started making his way up the steps almost falling over due to what he drank.

Mean while:

Zak:

Darryl just left to get a drink I should get changed for bed before he comes back.
I got up and started walking towards the drawer and opened one up full of t-shirts.
I take mine off and by the time I finish taking it off I hear the door creak open slowly. "I'm changing give me a second" I shouted.

As I'm staring to put my t-shirt on I heard the door open fast then shut then it get locked. I turn around to see Darryl he smelled like something that quackity would have.

"Hey, sexy" Darryl said in a weird way
I could feel my ears get red."Darryl I'm changing could you wait outside of my room till I'm done?" I said bending over to open the bottom drawer filled with pants and shorts.

I'd hear foot steps here and there then I felt a slap on my ass I lean up with a pair of shorts in my hand, he could see that my face was red. Before I could get a word out Darryl pins me to the wall causing me to drop the shorts.

"Darryl!" I shouted. Darryl didn't listen he lifted his hands up the back of my shirt hitting every curve on my back, "zakie~" says Darryl with a smirk on his face before I said anything he took my shirt off and started giving me love bites all over my neck and chest.

I let out a grunt. I was blushing hard at this point, Darryl was now face to face with me. He leaned in kissing me,we melted into the kiss.He stuck his tongue in exploring every corner He bit my lip then he shoved me on the bed.

George:

I wish I could fall asleep,I can't and it's frustrating.  *Grunt*  what's that sound??.

I get up out of bed and I can hear it getting louder as I was walking down the hallway. I finally turn to the last door on my right and I think to my self "that's Zak's room" "WAIT THATS ZAKS ROOM" i said in my head.

I thought that he could be in trouble as if someone was breaking in. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I then peeked through the keyhole and there I see. Darryl having Zak pinned to the bed

*Gasp*  I was shocked with what I saw.