Chapter 15

Dracula's POV

On the next day, I thought Y/n isn't mad at me anymore, I'm in my chair waiting for her with my friends. Y/n arrives with Xanthe, she's smiling. She then spotted me, her smile fades away, and she then rolled her eyes. She walk towards her chair beside me put on her bag and was about to leave, but I got irritated by how she acted, I stood up and held her arm. And she faces me,

"Let me go!" She yelled. That made everyone look at me.

"Not until you don't tell me why you acted like that!" I told.

"What are you talking about?!"

"You've been so mad at me, without me even knowing why! What did I do to you?!" I asked raising my voice.

"Let me go! It's none of your business" she said mad. I sighed and let go of her hand and sat at my chair.

'What is wrong with her?!' I thought.

Recess Time

I saw her with a booba chocolate flavor, she walk towards my way, and she then spotted me. She glared at me and then pass through me. She entered the room and sat beside Xanthe. As she drinks the booba.

Minutes later, a boy approached me, holding a rose "Ahmm H-hi Drac" he approach,

"What do you want?"

"I-I just wanted to ask if Y/n is here?"

'What does she want from my girl? No! She's not my girl!'

"What do you want from her?" I asked. Suddenly Y/n and Xanthe went out.

And the boy blush as he stared at Y/n, I got mad and......... JEALOUS!

"Y-Y/n?" The boy said. Y/n stared at the boy, "Y-yes?" She asked, then the boy gave her the rose, before she accepted the rose she look at me first.

Y/n's POV

I look at Drac looks mad while staring at me and the boy giving me a rose. Is he jealous? I then grinned at my mind, I face the boy and smile at him sweetly as I accepted the rose.

"Aww~ thanks, this is so sweet," I said, Drac scoffs.

"I-I like you Y/n, e-ever since I first saw you" the boy confesses. I saw Drac in the corner of my eyes furious.

"What's your name, handsome?" I asked. The boy blushed.

"Matthew but you can call me Matt for short," he said.

"Cute name" I complemented.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hey, Matthew" Drac then approached, which made Matthew get scared.

"Y-yes sir?" He said.

"How old are you?" Drac asked.

"17 sir," he said, 'What?!' I thought.

Drac scoffs, "Dude, your courting this 18-year-old minion? Isn't it awkward? Your 17 and she's 18? Pathetic" Drac said.

"B-but age doesn't matter, and so what if I courted her though! Who are you in his life anyway!" Matthew yelled at him, 'Wow that was tough' I thought.

"Do you know who you're talking to?! Young Man?!" Drac yelled.

"Yes! And I don't care who you are!"

"Okay! Stop it! Both of you!" I spoke.

That made them both look at me.

"You like this Man?! Who's one year younger than you!" Drac said.

"Why do you even care, though!"

"So what if I do?! I care for whoever I wanted to care for!" Drac yelled. This man is so irritating, I wonder why I fall for this Man.

"Matthew why don't you just go back to your room," I told.

"Okay M'lady," He said and winked, and then he glared at Drac and left. What a flirt, but I will use him to get Drac irritated.

"What is your problem?!" I asked Drac.

"You like that flirt?!" He asked.

I then smirk, "Are you...... Jealous?" I asked.

He got shocked and BLUSH A LITTLE for the First time.

"Of course not! W-why would I?" He stutters. I raise one brow and cross my arms while holding the rose Matthew gave me.

"Okay if you say so," I said and then left.

(Lunch Break)

I was in the front of our room with the rose, and suddenly Drac went out, I then sniff the rose, "So good" I said, then Drac walk towards me and grab the rose.

"Hey!"

"Do you like that boy?!"

"Give me that!" I said trying to grab the rose but he raise it. I groaned in irritation.

"You like him?! Can you see his a flirt?!" He said, "What do you even like about him?!" He added.

"He handsome," I said, he scoffs, and he then leaned his face close to mine, our faces are inches away, my heart raced, and my cheeks were heating up.

"What about me? Am I handsome to you?" He asked I got lost in his eyes.

"I.. I...I... Uhh. Ahmm" I stutter and don't know what to say. Suddenly someone pushed me and my lips were smashed on Drac's LIPS!

I saw in the corner of my eyes that everyone stared at us jaw dropped and gasping. While me and Drac widen our eyes. I then push him away. And I cover my mouth and both of my hands.

He then spoke, "Why so shocked?" He asked I didn't speak.

It was my first kiss, he took my first kiss.

"D-don't speak," I told.

"Why?"

"I know you've already experienced that... But... That was my first kiss" I whispered, which made him widen his eyes.

"Actually... T-that was Drac's first kiss too" Frank spoke.

'What?! I'm his first kiss! And his my first kiss!' I thought surprised.

"DON'T TALK TO ME!" I said and ran towards the bathroom.

Drac's POV

Y/n ran towards the bathroom immediately while blushing.

I can't believe she's my first kiss and I'm her first kiss.

I then touch my lips and I can't stop thinking about her, especially the kiss. My heart is racing.