Description

We all have that one celebrity crush that we obsess over. For Alana Martin, Talon Stone was that celebrity crush. He was no actor, but rather a youtuber who posted blogs twice a week. To meet Talon atleast once in her life and click a picture with him was the only thing on her bucket list which was just about to get crossed.

Meet Celeste Brack, the girlfriend of Talon Stone and a first cousin to Alana Martin. What happens when they need to shoot a video called "switching partners for a day" and Celeste approach Alana to be Talon's girlfriend for the day knowing very well that she has a huge crush on Talon and was super shy? Celeste thought it would just make their video more fun and trendy for the audience, but will it result into something else?

What happens when they meet? What happens when the sparks fly when they weren't supposed to? Was it always going to be a one sided crush? What about Celeste?

Wait— is it actually just a crush or something... more?

You are just about to find out!

This story is clichédly non cliché. It's not your typical one sided love story, it has many fun elements, humorous moments and a fantasy world that we all want to live in. Because fantasies can come true anytime.

~

Hi everyone, I am back with yet another story. I had this in my drafts for so long now and I think this is the perfect time to finally come up with a new story. I always try to write something different and unique each time so that you guys don't get bored and enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

I really wish this story makes a hit because I am in LOVE with this storyline.

Wish me luck and please support me by sharing this story with your friends and leaving votes and comments.

Love you all. 🌹