chapter twenty

You let out a nervous laugh knowing your cheeks blushing a bright color, looking back at carlos- he had a tint of red and he tries to look annoyed.

He looked adorable-

Wait what?

"Well, we will leave you two be." Mirabel squeezed in, pushing her relatives out. "Heh- i think y/n was forced." Camilo joked before he winced in pain for getting smack on the head by isabela.

"What was that for?!"

"Leave the two be, looney." She gave a little teasing smile before closing the door leaving a trail of rose petals. "Well-..." You looked at him before bursting you two bursted into laughter- you actually didnt know he could still do.

But it was lovely, and cute- his laugh was deep and smooth, and everytime you make corny jokes you would catch him crack a smile or two.

"I still have to do your hair idiot." You grinned ready for pay back- you noticed for years he didnt dare touch his lucious hair and hopefully he would let you.

"Who said?"

"Uh..me?" You saw his grin grew wide but he tries to hide it by biting the inside of his cheek. He fakely rolled his eyes and let out a dramatic sigh. "Fine, fine"

You gigled grabbing his hand feeling a strike of electric between your hands, he quickly pulled his hand back.

Bitting your lip embrassed you walked up to the door and twisted the door knob, before feeling his hands make its way to your hand again. "Your like a snail." He suddenly says opening the door for you. "How so?"

"Your too slow."

Wow.

"How charming" you sarcastically replied, making your way first into his room- finding it the coolest before jumping on his bouncy bed you laughed as he watched you closely- a sparkle in his eyes he hoped it isnt what his thinking.

"Now sit, and let me do the work."

Time skip

The whole time you were fixing his hair, you knew he was excited but didnt want to admit it. He was humming a song while you styled his hair into a simple manly bun.

Showing both of his eyes, you found attractive, patting him shoulder to let him know your done- "you like it?" You asked kinda nervous for his answer-

"Not bad" he replied letting out a cheeky smile and looked at you through the mirror. You two locked eyes as your chest tighten and had a weird feeling in your stomach, before looking at the clock.

"Shit. I have to go- he might be worrying about me." You mumbled loud enough for him to hear. Carlos was enjoying the moment with you, but noneless shrugged "I asked your parents if you could stay a bit longer and they said yes, surprisingly" he lied with a innocent grin.

"Nice try carlos, but my parents are across the country- i live with my uncle ben." You gigled at his failed attempt which he groans.

"Fine...you leave so i can i die in boredom!" He overdramatically exclaim- 'he could really become an actor

"Poor baby carlos-" you mocked waving him goodbye "see ya tomorrow!" You gleely blew a flying kiss, liking the idea of him getting flustered.

"Bye conejito.."

not the best- i was in a rush, but thank you for reading!

-Republished