Chapter 22

Krystal's Pov

I enterup Luna unnie from telling them because i want to be the one to be tell them the truth...

Luna unnie was already outside when i stand up and face there confused faces can be seen and i'm aldo nervous of what reaction would appear in there faces...

"Listen carefully to me, asked the question after i told you everything, okay?" I said to them and they just looked at each other and nod...

"You making us nervous mom" Yuri said while forcing a laugh... I smile at her and start telling them the truth that they seek...

Flashback

6 months ago when Winter collapsed at there school...

After Yuri called me that there at the hospital, i left my office and directly go there, i don't really know what happened but it makes me nervous...

I arrived at the hospital and asked gor there room number when i got there Minjeong was still unconscious and Yuri was the one who told me everything, not literally everything just the thing that Minjeong called for her help and when she got there Minjeong collapsed in her hand...

Yuri then said that tye doctor wants to talk to me, so i go to Luna unnie's office knowing that she is the doctor...

I knocked in the door and she shout from the inside to come in, i enter without hesitating and sit at the sofa near her table...

"Unnie, Yuri said that tou wanted to talk?" I asked her carefully...

She then stand up and and sat beside me, she must noticed that i'm nervous that's why she hold my hand...

"It's about Minjeong, Tal..." She said while sighing...

"Why? What's with Minjeong?" I asked her again...

"We run different types of process to her and then we found out that she's been suffering for a heart disease" Luna unnie said

A what?

"A heart disease? But how?" I asked her, it pains me knowing this, i treat Minjeong as my own daughter... After unnie died and Taeyeon Unnie abandon her, I take Minjeong into my costody that's why knowing this makes me feel useless to not even notice...

"It's already been 8 or 7 years... She's suffering for it for all those years and about it, she got it from experiencing so much pain that her heart can't endure and it began to weakened, as we both know she fall into depression, she experience mental pain over and over again, blaming herself about her mommy's death and about her family abandoning her... And also she is hurting herself, i have seen many scars on her arm, some are new and some are old..." When Luna unnie said it... My brain instantly stopped from processing...

I can't believe what I just heard, no I refused to believe it... Why Minjeong doesn't tell me anything... Why is she enduring all those burden...

My tears fall down and unnie hugged me so tight...

I spend 3 hours in unnie's office just crying and that's when I decided to go to Minjeong's room

I bid my goodbye to unnie and proceed to Minjeong's room...

I carefully enter the room and found Yuri sleeping in the couch, i put some blanket in her and also make her feel comfortable while fitting her body in the small couch...

I then go to Minjeong and carefully hold her hand and look at her arms, i doesn't took me to long to see those scars, my tears fall down again...

Minjeong experience so much pain, she's been enduring it all for so long and I can't even do anything to help her in those burden that she's been carrying...

End of the flashback

They are just still in there positive, still processing all those words that has been revealed... They been silent for a while when Yuri decided to break it...

--

Winter's Pov

I'm still processing all those words that Auntie Krystal said... I can't even utter a word and that's when Yuri beat me up...

"Win show me your arms" She said and I got confused for a second and when I finally realized ehat she's trying to do, she already hold my hands and turn my sleeve slowly...

I just let her be because there is no point of hiding it anymore...

I looked away the moment she see my arms full of scars because i hated it when people looked at me disappointed...

I expect that Yuri would slap or even go away knowing these because I know she doesn't want me to ended up in the hospital again but all I received is a water that been continuesly falling into my arms, i looked at her and found her crying while looking down...

"Yul?" I called for her and then she hugged me to tight...

"You- you shouldn't do things like this, you should have told me everything, you should have told me that your hurting so much and you can't endure it... Just don't do anything to yourself, Win we promise each other that we will going to protect each other and keep each other's company so that we won't feel lonely but you broke it Win you broke you promised, do you remember saying that you'll tell me everything and your going to protect me because i'm younger that you but Win, how can you protect me when your not even protecting yourself huh? Win please you can also lean on me, on us when your hurting so much... Just don't do it again, please don't hurt yourself again" Yuri said while crying and hugging me...

I hugged her back and Auntie Krystal also hugged us both...

"I'm sorry" I whispered

"It's okay, It's gonna be okay" Yuri assured me

"Yeah it's gonna be okay" Aunt Krystal suddenly stand up and continue talking...

"And the only way is...

Avoid all the people that cause you pain ..."