Diagon Alley - Part 1

Wednesday – July 18th – Privet Drive – 1991 – 7:54 AM

Harry Pov

I smirked as I opened my eyes to the early morning of July 18th. I slowly rose from bed and glanced at my clock that I had on my study desk.

7:55 AM

I have an hour before I have to leave with Petunia. I need to gather my clothes I had put aside from the night before and go into the shower. This will be the first time I'll really be going into Diagon Alley to buy things then rather order them magically threw Gringotts. I wonder how this day will turn out.

I just hope I don't see Ron or Hermione.

But first I need to do my exercise for the day!

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Wednesday – July 18th – Privet Drive – 1991 – 8:39 AM

I finished drying my hair and smoothing out my clothes before heading into my bedroom and grabbing a plain black cap that covered my scar until I got back here later today.

I should revise on my wand wielding. I'll need to remember the right way to do a spell. I'll also need to look over my potion books of Preparing Ingredients and the one of my newest ones that came yesterday afternoon; Potions and their proper colour. It was good. I hopefully be able to do most potions Professor Snape will throw out at me.

I walked down stairs and watched as Petunia put breakfast on the table like always and went past me to wake up the other two as I make breakfast for myself.

I'll have scrambled eggs, banana pancakes and a small fruit salad to start of my morning.

Aunt Petunia came down as I started making the scrambled eggs and making the batter for the pancakes. I finished cooking when Vernon and Dudley came down for breakfast. I sat down at the end of the table before starting to eat as Dudley starting inhaling his food like he would never see food again.

Vernon starting taking big bites out of his food as he eyed me from the corner of his eye. I smiled at him before continuing to eat properly and not at all like a pig like the other two. I ate with a knife and fork, first eating my scrambled eggs and then I would move onto my banana pancakes. With a side of apple slices.

Petunia frowned and looked at Vernon and Dudley as they ate their food before looking at me as I patiently ate my food properly and gracefully. Petunia then turned to Dudley and Vernon with an annoyed, scary smile.

"Vernon dear." Petunia said as Vernon stopped eating to look at her. Petunia gave a forced smile before continuing. "Try eating more properly. It's not gentlemanly to eat like that. Please use a knife and fork when cutting up the sausages and using the fork to eat your food." Petunia said as Vernon looked shocked before looking at Dudley and then to me. He watched me for a bit as I looked back at him with a blank stare as I finished my scrambles eggs. Vernon turned back to Petunia.

"B-but Pet… it's not because of the boy is it." Vernon asked as he glanced at me again. Dudley finished his food and went for seconds as Petunia gave Vernon a look.

"It's some-what related to the boy. He is the only one in the family besides me that eats properly and doesn't eat as fast as he can. Slow down and enjoy breakfast with me and Dudley. It's shameful that my Nephew, who I didn't need to even teach, can eat properly and my Husband and Son can't." Petunia said as she glared at Vernon. Vernon paled slightly before nodding and sitting up straighter and picked up his knife and fork. He started cutting up his sausages as Petunia watched him for a minute before turning her attention to Dudley, who was now going for his third helping.