Reboot?

Not gonna lie, guys: I've lost interest in this story. I mean, yeah I'd like to finish it but when I started this thing, I had just watched My Hero Academia for the first time and was an instant fan. Two years later, I'm still interested in the franchise but I'm not nearly as invested now as I was then.

There's also the fact that I didn't have an actual endgame for this story. I started without thinking about how to give a proper ending and that is (almost) never something you want to do when creating a long story -- regardless of whether it is fanfiction or a legit novel/book -- as it can end up as a vast, mangled-up mess.

That being said, I still want to create stories. I enjoy making them but I want to do them with a permanent passion, not with a temporary phase like I had for this.

So, I'm thinking of redoing this type of story. What do I mean by that? Well, I want to create more stories of the Banana Bus Squad ending up in different TV/Web shows and causing carnage in said shows. On the surface, pretty similar to what I was doing initially here but I don't want to necessarily do it on the same level by having it be multiple stories that are extremely long for a continuous rate. Instead, I want to do it more like having it be a collection of short stories that connect into a shared continuity and are combined into one pretty long story of a few members of the Squad finding themselves in different shows/franchises and causing mischief in those shows/franchises for content/views/subscribers for their YouTube channels. in just a matter of, say, five chapters plus or minus, each chapter being a few thousand words long.

I have a few ideas for some shows/franchises the Squad will find themselves in and what they will do to impact those worlds but I won't actually share the ideas to give people false hope... at least for now until I know for sure that I'm going to do this.

So... yeah. Sorry for canceling the story like this on you guys. I understand your disappointment (trust me, I am too) but I can't find myself forcing on to do this. I hope y'all understand and I wish you guys the best of luck. But hey. Maybe this will inspire you to create your own Banana Bus Squad/My Hero Academia crossover. Only time will tell. Thanks so much for all your positive comments. Peace out!