Tupur comes to RC Haveli

Bondita and Anirudh went to Ashram and tried to convince Tupur. Tupur tells that she will surely help them but not by coming to the Haveli.

Chaya: Tupur ji, please go with them and help them.

Tupur: Can't you understand? What Bondita will say to Thaku ma and Zamindar ji if I go with them?

Bondita: They won't say anything. I'll handle them.

Tupur: I don't think this will work. Look Bondita, I'll send you medicines daily from here.

Bondita: No, no. What you are saying is way dangerous than my plan. Thaku ma will easily find out after seeing medicines.

Tupur thinks on.

Anirudh is waiting outside.

Bondita: Please, Tupur.

Tupur: Fine, I'll come with you.

Bondita's eyes widened.

Bondita: Hayeee!!!

Tupur: Wait, wait. But one condition.

Bondita: Whatever it may is I'll accept it. Tell me, what's your condition?

Tupur: You should not try to connect me and Chandrachur.

Bondita: Whaat? Why?

Tupur: This is my condition, if you accept this then I'll come with you.

Bondita: But Tupur...

Tupur: Condition is condition Bondita.

Bondita: Okay, fine. We won't connect you and Chandra babu.

Tupur nodded.

Chaya: Shall i pack your luggage?

Tupur: Yeah, do it.

Bondita runs happily outside and informs Anirudh about Tupur's acceptance and condition.

Anirudh: Really? Woah, Bondita you made her to accept this. By doing this she will be in our house.

Bondita: Hn, pati babu.

Anirudh: But...

Bondita: But?

Anirudh: How will we handle Kaka and Thaku ma? Till how many days we can lie to them?

Bondita: Oh come on, please.

Tupur: Hey, don't fight. Let's see what's going to happen. And Bondita listen one thing, I could try my best only if that do not works you should not question me.

Bondita nodded. Chaya brought Tupur's luggages. Anirudh, Bondita and Tupur moved on.

~In Haveli~

Kalindi is in dilemma thinking of Bondita's behaviour.

Tapur: Thaku ma, look at that. It's getting roasted. Off the stove.

Kalindi jerked and switched off the stove.

Tapur: What happened to you? I think you was in deep thinking.

Kalindi: Yes, i am.

Tapur: Whaat? Thaku ma has confusions? Wow! Tell me, what is making you confused?

Kalindi: Bondita!

Tapur's smile reduced.

Kalindi: I don't know why she seems to behaving weirdly.

Tapur: Wh.. what weirdly?

Kalindi: Arey that's what I am thinking. Today morning, she looked so disturbed and i easily found that she is speaking a lie.

Tapur: No, thaku ma. I think Bondita didi is fine only. Because I am being with her the whole day na.

Kalindi: Theek hain, leave it. You go and bring the dried clothes.

Tapur gave a fake smile and rose up.

Tapur thinks: Uh Oh Bondita didi, you are going to be  caught soon.

On other side, Anirudh, Bondita and Tupur are reaching near the Haveli. Some of the village people looks at them and started to whisper.

Man 1: Hey, it looks like that saniyasini right?

Man 2: Yes, but why she is sitting with choti malkin and Barrister Babu?

Man 3: I think she did a mistake again. That's why Roy Chaudharys are taking her with them to punish her.

Man 4: Come on, let's all follow them to know the real news.

Everyone in that place started following Anirudh's jeep. Bondita notices it.

Bondita: Pati babu, why i feel like villagers are folowing us?

Anirudh looks via the side mirror.

Bondita: Why?

Anirudh: How do i know Bondita? May be they need some help from us. Wait, let me ask them.

He stopped the jeep, villagers too stopped.

Anirudh: Namaste, everyone.

Man 1: Why you are taking this saniyasini with you to Haveli?

Man 2: Have she done something mischievous?

Anirudh: Wait, wait. You all are following us to ask these question only?

They nodded.

Anirudh: Fine, its my mistake to stop the jeep here.

Man 3: Tell us the answer, barrister sab.

Anirudh: Why you need answer from me? If this is village related then for sure I would have answered you but this is our family matter. First of all, it's your mistake to follow us. Second thing, stop asking nonsense questions.

He tries to start the jeep but villagers stopped him.

Tupur: Look, Bondita. Here itself problem started. That's why I told you that I won't come.

Bondita: Wait, Tupur. See, as pati babu said this is none of your business. Why you all followed us? Tupur is my sister, i will take her anywhere I want. Ofcourse, i accept that I gave her this drastic life once upon a time. But i regretting for that now. All humans are not perfect.

Anirudh: Stop giving them explanations Bondita.

Man 2: Barrister Babu, in your rule book it is written that saniyasini should not enter the village unless it's an emergency.

Anirudh: In the same rule book, it is written that questioning Roy Chaudharys is an offense. And the man who is doing it will get severe punishments. Look, don't try to teach me the rules which was laid by me. The book was written by me before 5 years.

Everyone stood quite. Anirudh without saying anything started to move on.

Tupur: Bondita, villagers itself asking these things and do you think Thaku ma will take aarti for me and accept me?

Bondita: Please, come silently Tupur.

Tupur keeps quite. They reached RC Haveli.

Chandrachur looks at them from the balcony. He got hyped, left all his works and started running towards the entry gate.

Trilochan: Arey!!

Chandra: Sorry kaka...

Trilochan: In this Haveli, handling adults is very difficult than to handle kids. Why he is running like this?

He follows him to entry gate and was shocked to see Tupur standing with Anirudh and Bondita.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️