chapter fourty five

YOUR POV:

Megan and I were escorted by security out of the venu and into the car, Travis and Kourtney behind us. The four of us got in, Megan and I in the front and Travis and Kourtney in the back. Megan grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, placing our hands on her lap where she rubbed her thumb over the back of my hand.

I started the engine and soon we were off, navigating onto the busy road from all the fans leaving. When one person spotted me, they all spotted me and were yelling and chanting and smiling as I drove past. I waved to as many of them as I could see, especially when they were all flashing cameras and taking pictures.

"What a fucking show!" Travis cheered from the back, "Y/n, thank you for letting me perform with you."

I chuckled, glancing at the tatted man in the rear view mirror, "of course. there's gonna be plenty more shows."

"Oh I'm there."

I dropped off Travis and Kourtney, bidding them a goodbye for now since the after party was at Kourtneys house. Having parties at her house seemed more convenient and she was totally down to host them. I was a little bummed that my sister and Chloe weren't going to show up for the party, but the other Bella's were and that made me smile.

I parked the car in Megan's driveway and got out, opening her car door for her and she smiled, standing on her tippy toes to kiss my nose. I couldn't help but scrunch it up before we made it inside.

"I'm gonna get in the shower." I told her, already starting to undo the belt from around my waist. Megan came up from behind me and since I was still shirtless, she scratched her nails down my stomach. My breath caught in my throat while her lips made my spine shiver, kissing my skin tenderly.

"Why don't we save water? Shower together." She purred, kissing all over my back.

I chuckled lowly, "that sounds like something I'd say."

Megan laughed under her breath, "it does. and if you asked, I'd say yes."

I turned around and picked Megan up, her legs and arms wrapping around me as I carried the actress with ease into the lavish bathroom. I sat her ass on the sink counter and broke eye contact to turn the shower on. The water sputtered and spat out of the shower head as slow steam rose into the air and fogged up the mirror.

Slipping my belt off completely, I kept it in my hand as Megan grabbed the waistband of my jeans and pulled me in closer to her, wrapping her legs around my waist. Her hands threaded themselves in my hair and she tugged on the ends, smashing our lips together.

Both of us moaned when our lips met and I was still on the after show high that I just had all this energy I wanted to get out. Snaking my hand up her body, my fingers grazed her nipples through her outfit before gripping her throat hard and pushing her head back into the mirror.

"Fuck." Megan choked out. Easing up some I tilted her head and licked the side of her throat before pulling back a little.

"Baby-" Megan whimpered.

"Hush. Patience princess." I smirked, using my belt and wrapping it around her wrists, tightening it as far as it could go and Megan couldn't stop rubbing her legs together.

When I was done, I crooked my finger under her chin and tilted her head up, cupping her pussy with my other hand and her curvy body arched into my touch.

"More daddy. Please." She begged. When I did nothing, the woman took the opportunity to try and grind against my hand. I clicked my tongue at her and pushed her hips down so she couldn't move. In response Megan huffed in frustration.