●visit request●

3rd pov
After y/n took Tengen and went to Shinobu she then went to her estate despite Shinobu's request to heal her.

Since she had to report the mission to oyakata-sama, she quickly took a bath and changed her uniform to another one.

Y/n pov

I arrived at his estate and went in, the decoration took her attention as always.

The cute twins showed me the way to his room since his situation got worse.

I entered and kneeled as I saw oyakata-sama sitting.

"How do you feel oyakata-sama?" I asked

"Able to work" he paused"how about you y/n I heard the mission went to an unexpected result"

"After I killed the demons I went to see Tengen but i found him fighting an upper moon which is the 3rd going by the name akasa I saved him as he was about to get stabbed and fought akaza the weird thing is he said he will fight me for just ten minutes and he will leave which he actually did, I thought it was because of the sun but it was up after his leave by 30 minutes" I explained

"Hmm, great-" he coughed blood

"OYAKATA-SAMA" I shouted as stood up a little bit.

"Don't worry it's a good thing that they finally made a move" he said

After his wife came I took my leave.
On my way to the estate, i went past the butterfly mansion and decided to check on uzui though he angered me.

I went to his room, i knocked on the door i entered after hearing enter.

I stood there regretting my decision.

"So how are your injuries?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Good" he said as he stood up
I didn't try to stop him because I know he is not gonna stop if I did and he is capable of standing.

"Want to visit the girls?" he suddenly said.

'What?! why would he want me to visit them' i could've refused but I actually really wanted to see her ex-wives so i accepted his offer.
In the time he is gonna wear his uniform.I went to Shinobu to ask her if she knew someone or someplace where i can find the clans' history.

"You may ask for permission from oyakata-sama to enter the main library in his estate or go ask a former hashira they might know" was her answer.

I returned to tengen's room to see him waiting for me to go see the girls.' how i missed them ' I thought.

I know this chapter is too short but i got busy i had some homework to do. thank you all for everything 💗💗