1

A smile etched up on my face looking at the notification. It was Friday and he just uploaded a new video on their Youtube channel called 'Talon And Celeste'. They had created this channel for three years now and I had been their constant supporter since then, his constant supporter.

"Not again! Don't tell me you'd rather watch 'Get to know me; ft. Talon' rather than come to the salon with me." My bestest friend in the whole universe, Florence Harrison said showing her disappointment at my choice of opinion.

"I really don't want to go to the salon with you, I always get bored while you give yourself a new makeover." I retorted, pressing the pause button because obviously, I wasn't going to get any peace anytime soon.

"But you have already watched it like twenty times!"

"So?" I shrugged my shoulders and put the phone aside.

"I am showing my disapproval." I chuckled at her statement and replied, "You don't need to speak up your emotions, Flo, I can see it."

There was just something about his brown eyes, blond hair and a cute smile that I couldn't seem to resist. The way he talked, the way he walked, the dedication with which he shot and uploaded all the videos always made me fall for him more and more. Each time I watched his video, it was like my crush on him kept on getting renewed.

Some fangirl over Ian Somerhalder, some fangirl over Paul, it's either Channing Tatum or Harry Styles or Zayn, but I fangirl over Talon Stone— an American Youtuber who loved his girlfriend very dearly; his girlfriend and my cousin, Celeste Brack. Even though I was a hardcore fan of him, I was also a hardcore fan of them. I didn't want them to fall out of love, they both looked super cute together, plus Celeste was like my sister as I had none and we were super close.

She knew about my crush on her boyfriend and who wouldn't when all I do is watch his videos on repeat. I wasn't a crazy stalker or anything, I was just a fan who admired him from afar because meeting him in person would be just a dream that I dream with eyes wide open. Plus I would shy away even if I got the chance to talk to him, being a shy person and all.

"Atleast give me company, Lana. I need your opinion on which colour I should get my hair dyed this time." She liked to change herself from time to time. Currently she had her roots dyed green, six months back she had dark blue ombré and before that she had lilac and purple streaks and so on.

"Fine, let me just complete this video, I am already half way through, two minutes and thirty nine seconds left."

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you downstairs." As soon as she left, I pressed the play button and continued my video.

Just a glimpse of him and the frown on my face disappeared like magic.

~

I was sitting on the side chair, listening the hairdresser and Florence go to and forth regarding the hair. It always took them a good hour to discuss the hair colour and how she wants it, where she wants it, also which haircut would go with that hair colour, I don't mind the wait because the results were always fabulous.

Or maybe Florence just carries everything with such a grace that everything looks great on her.

"What do you say Lana? Hot pink front few strands or rose gold low lights with curtain bangs?" She asked me through the mirror.

"I think you should go for rose gold low lights with a hint of hot pink here and there along with curtain bangs." She nodded her head in approval and explained everything to the hairdresser precisely.

After about six hours or so, we were done and needless to say, Florence looked crazily stunning. She was naturally a brunette with warm brown hair and striking grey eyes making her drop dead gorgeous yet down to earth and that was why ladies and gentlemen, she was my best friend since we were both fourteen. Presently, we were twenty two making us eight years strong.