Chapter 1

(Your POV)

We are currently falling from the sky, the ground rapidly getting nearer. By 'we', i mean me, Y/n L/n and the infamous Boboiboy Halilintar.

     How did this happen, you ask? Well......(pulls out my most recent memory with the tip of an Elder Wand) 

          [A few minutes ago]

     "Gopal! Did you get Dimensionbot?" Boboiboy asked his Indian friend, summoning the likeness of the devil, Halilintar. Gopal screamed a "Yes!" back, running away from where chaos ensured. Hali  "Tch "-ed, Thunder Spear forming in his right hand. Red flashes of lightning cackled and cracked around him. 

     "Hali", a soft female voice sounded in his ear, calming him immediately. He turned to his side slightly, still alert in case the aliens decided to make a move. "Don't overexert yourself ." she said. She had black-fading-violet hair, with bright e/c eyes.

     "Are you ignoring me?!!" a giant alien roared. he swung his hammer forward.......

          I'm tired of this shit.

     Quickly holding your right hand in front of your right eye, you glared at the alien through a gap between your middle and forefinger. your eyes glowed a dangerous shade of violet and you whispered, "0.5% stardust annihilation."

     Your power was called stardust manipulation, but unlike the rest, you could absorb the power from your power band. But you wore the band all the same. 

     Using your stardust manipulation, you had the ability to control, destroy or create anything, since everything in this universe is made up of stardust. Of course, such great powers was not easily mastered; you spent ten torturous year training yourself, from the moment you were three.

     To achieve stardust manipulation, you had to activate seven constellations inside you; flame star group, water star group, earth star group, wind star group, lightning star group, light star group and dark star group each of which had four stages.

     Having such tremendous power meant you were targeted by aliens around the universe, including the two aliens currently invading Fang's spaceship with their army, right when you and the gang were returning from a mission.

     Coming back on track, the hammer which the alien was about to swing quickly vaporized, leaving him confused. The thinner alien behind him, however, glowered in happiness and greed. "Ah, you finally decided to use your powers." he stated, removing his rubber gloves. He held out his bare right hand.

     "Dimensionbot !!" he ordered and, the said bot screamed, white light surrounding it. Your eyes widened as a portal appeared in front of you and Hali, sucking you in.

     Damn it!

     " Y/n !! Boboiboy!!" 

[End of memory, you get transported back into the real world]

     Well, there you go. Fun experience, wasn't it?

     Oh..... There's the ground.

     (no one's POV"}

     "Y/n!" 

     Hali scooped you up bridal style and landed perfectly. you peeked an eye open with a smirk. "Hey, handsome. Thanks for saving me~" you teased, and the male immediately turned bright red. He dropped you, making you fall on the ground in an unladylike position. "Ow..... not cool at all" , you murmured.

     "Where the hell are we?" he asked, as if you knew the answer. 

     "Oh, I'm not sure, making we are floating in space?" you said sarcastically. Hali smiled, glancing at you.

     Still sarcastic, after all. That's my Badass Queen.

     You were in a barren area with...... was that ice?

     Looking closer, you saw figures frozen in ice! "Nani?" you were thoroughly confused. Was this natural or artificial?

     "PLUS ULTRA!!!"

     You scrambled to your feet and Hali held your hand, then used his Thunder Dash.

     A man stood in the middle of a clearing with smoke seeping out of his body. Somewhere behind the trees, you hid with Hali. A group of students(?) stood farther behind, all of them wearing costumes. There were more people on a stage-like structure, that most probably led to the entrance of this giant glass dome. 

     A pale skinned man scratched his neck, shouting, "Kurogiri!" to a warp man next to him. A black misty portal appeared in front of them, and a great, bulky mass stepped out of it.

     Never in your life had you wanted to puke so badly.

(small author's note)

Hi simps. This is Author-chan here, and I want to thank ya'll for clicking on this piece of shit. None of the images are mine.

I'm 14, so I apologize if my English is incorrect. Comment if you want this to be a Harem or not.

You can use the picture above as a reference for your hair color.