9

It's not easy to take a taxi on a rainy day. The two waited for a while to get a taxi. When the driver arrived, Qi Yue immediately dragged the person into the carriage.

    As soon as he sat down, a faint scent mixed with rain passed over the tip of his nose.

    Qi Yue made a move and shivered.

    She tilted her head and saw Xu Linruan sinking into the soft seat cushion, her black eyes flashing like moonlight immersed in water, and then she smiled at him, "Are you cold? Would you like to come over a bit? "?"

    Qi Yue was stunned for a moment, looked down at his clothes, his body was soaking wet, his originally black fluffy hair was hanging down a little, and the whole person was wet and very uncomfortable.

    His expression was a little tangled, thinking that the weather...it's really cold, can you... give him the coat back?

    But seeing Xu Linruan's eyes that were like spring water.

    The eldest young master stared, and immediately corrected his cold attitude as a school bully. He folded his hands on his chest, his nostrils turned up, and looked proud and disgusted, "Who is like your girls, this young master is in good health."

    So Xu Linruan gathered He turned around, unzipped the zipper, and draped his half-split jacket over him. The eldest young master obviously didn't expect her to do this, the muscles close to her shoulder stiffened, and then he moved back quietly.

    Xu Linruan pretended not to see his embarrassment, and asked him with a wink, "Is that all right?" The

    young man turned his face away and didn't want to speak, but he was inexplicably nervous. Take a look at her state.

    The girl turned slightly to the side, the hair that was not in her ears slipped softly onto the jacket, and the familiar scent became more obvious.

    There was a wave in his heart, but Xu Linruan, who was beside him, didn't react too much. He looked calm and didn't have any emotions on his face, which made the young man a little depressed.

    Isn't she unable to extricate herself from what Lao Tzu likes?

    Why don't you look shy at all?

    Say good blush and nervous heart beat faster?

    Why doesn't this woman play cards according to the routine?

    The eldest young master's eyes were full of depression, he snorted coldly, and turned his body to face her.

    It's exactly the same as the fat orange she raised when she was angry, and even moves the same way, why don't you come to coax me, you shit shoveling officer?

    ......

    Bean-sized raindrops fell on the car window, and quickly swept back. The raindrops fell on the car window and made a dull sound. It was raining heavily outside the window, but it was quiet inside.

    "Yo, the guy quarreled with his girlfriend, look how good your girlfriend is to you."

    The taxi driver who was there with the old god said casually.

    When Qi Yue heard this, his handsome face turned a little red, "She's not good to me, she knows how to tease me."

    "People tease you only if they like you, it's easy to be caught by a girlfriend who is so pretty. I took it away."

    "When I was your age, my girlfriends had no less than three conversations..." The taxi driver gushed about his heroic deeds when he was young.

    Rao is that the eldest young master is thick-skinned, and there are also some enthusiastic driver masters who can't stand the experience. As soon as the car stops, he immediately pulls people and runs away.