11

Can you blame him for this?

    Qi Yue held back his face and tried to hide the past. He wanted to show an okay expression, but he was too ambitious. Before Xu Linruan could get up, the fabric in the room slowly swelled like a small tent.

    This is embarrassing.

    Qi Yue had nowhere to hide. The two of them were so close together that her hands were still pressed on/on the fabric, and the slender and soft touch was very obvious.

    Feeling the other party's eyes slowly move down...

    Qi Xiaoyue closed her eyes and wanted to show her a death on the spot. He didn't want to do anything at first, he just wanted to bring people back to scare and scare people, and then coax a few more words, and then take it down in one fell swoop, who knew this would happen, if he knew this earlier, he wouldn't bring her back if he died of.

    Now, with the other person's eyes looking at animals, Qi Xiaoyue is too difficult, he feels that he needs to explain, lest Xu Linruan treat him as a pervert and end, "Actually... this is a normal Physiological phenomenon, I listened to it in biology class, your grades are better than mine, you should know better than me, this, when you are stimulated in some way, you will be ... more excited." When

    it is excited, it is easy to appear this kind of Embarrassing situation.

    The more and more Qi Xiao said, the more aggrieved he was, obviously he had a more sluggish posture before, how sticky it was now, and after speaking, he looked at people eagerly, "...So, this can't really blame me, it's out of control by itself. Yes, my heart is still very innocent."

    He didn't believe it when he said it, what he couldn't control was just an excuse, who could blame his little brother if he couldn't control himself?

    "That's really wronging you." Xu Linruan raised her eyebrows and continued the conversation. She guessed that this guy would be embarrassed if he continued to be embarrassed, so she stood up with a little understanding.

    The other party breathed a sigh of relief, adjusted his expression, and tried to make himself look less nervous.

    Xu Linruan noticed his arched body, and reached out and patted his shoulder, "Thank you for helping me, or I'll be the one who fell."

    She was about to leave when someone grabbed her wrist.

    Qi Yue grabbed her wrist with one hand, tightly, without a trace of gap, his expression still looked a little wrong, "I...seem to be a little bit unable to get up?"

    Xu Linruan looked up at him, "Why? Is it?"

    Qi Yue felt that something was not right, maybe it was a broken bone, the back of the butt/butt hurt so much, and it hurt when you moved.

    The position was embarrassing, and he was too embarrassed to say it, so he could only hold her hand to support it, struggled for a while, and then whispered, "...It's probably twisted to the waist, you give me a hand Will it work?"

    Xu Linruan saw the gasping expression on his face, and the pain didn't seem to be pretending, so he reached out and touched his waist, then helped him up, and walked slowly to the sofa.

    "Where are you in pain? Do you want me to rub/rub it for you?" How could she have any bad intentions? It's quite rare to see this guy's pitiful appearance.

    As a result, the other party was suspiciously silent for a while, and then blushed.

    The kind that is red from the neck to the roots of the ears.

    Xu Linruan squinted her eyes, thinking with her toes, she knew what this guy was thinking about something inappropriate for children, she pinched the young master's buttocks hard. He almost jumped up, then lay down on the sofa clutching his butt.

    It was so appalling that it looked like it was being ravaged/ravaged.

    Xu Linruan glanced at him meaningfully and glanced at a certain position. She understood now that this guy probably dropped his ass.

    "...I was wrong, isn't it? Can you change your bad habit of pinching people's buttocks?" The

    boy was tearful and grinning in pain. His image at this moment was completely ruined.

    "My ass/butt hurts..." Qi Yue simply broke the jar and slammed his head into the cushion, covering his butt. Anyway, he didn't care about that face anymore.

    Xu Linruan tickled the broken hair in her ear. Although she wanted to laugh a little, she still held back, "Should I take you to the hospital?"

    "No! I won't go to the hospital..." The boy gritted his teeth and refused, he He also knows how to be embarrassed. If this matter spreads out, how will he mess around?

    The injured part is so clever, and it was hurt when he was with his girlfriend. If he was taken to the hospital, he would definitely be laughed at by the group of people to death. It was enough to lose face once, and he didn't want to lose it a second time.

    Xu Linruan felt that this fellow really did a great job of suffering to save face and live.     The girl pushed back the wet hair on his face with one hand, squatted

    down and looked at him with a gentle smile, "If you don't go to the hospital, what are you going to do?"

She pressed her palm on her waist, her voice was low and a little weak, "Um... can you give me an ice pack? If I don't take off my clothes, you can just rub/knee me through my clothes."

    After saying this, Xu Linruan still didn't react, but he himself blushed first, and his ears were so hot that he had never been so ashamed in his life.

    Given that the atmosphere at the scene was so embarrassing, he couldn't help but find excuses to cover up, "Think about it, if it wasn't to help you, I would have suffered this crime, and now you won't let me put ice on it... The

    more he spoke, the more aggrieved his voice became. His eyes were red when he said that. It is estimated that if Xu Linruan refused, he would cry on the spot.

    It was the first time she had seen such a capable male protagonist.

    But think about it, if Qi Yue hadn't helped her, she would have fallen.

    Xu Linruan lowered his head and chuckled, and pressed his fingers on the young master's waist and rubbed it, "It's not like I don't agree, why are you so wronged?" This is also an opportunity to gain goodwill, and it would be a pity to miss it.

    Xu Linruan found an ice pack and a medicine box, and then helped him to lie down on the bed. Originally, he planned to rub him and then patch him with painkillers, but the guy got tangled again.

    Looking like a bullied little daughter-in-law, Xu Linruan trembled as soon as he touched him, then covered his butt with tears in his eyes and ducked back, "Will you be able to go down a little..."

    "No It's like this."

    "You move lightly..."

    Xu Linruan thought this conversation sounded weird, but it was quite pleasing to see him blushing and resisting while breathing.

    He lay on the pillow and complained to Xu Linruan, with a small expression of grievance, and his hand was still holding on to the corner of her clothes, saying that it was because of her injury, so she had to take care of his injury. Otherwise, she will be stuck with her for the rest of her life.

    Xu Linruan did something bad, and his subordinates exerted a little force, and the other party began to cry and howl again, and the arrogant school bully was set up in a mess.

    She lowered her head and glanced at him. She still made a bet with people like this, and wanted to haunt her for the rest of her life. I'm afraid she's not joking?