Pathetic

/ ̄ヽ
 ∠)_・/∧_∧
   / / / ( ・ω・ )
  (  ̄∪∪ ̄)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𓃹✰Vanny/Vanessa P.O.V✰𓃹

'It can't be... I thought all of them were dead apart from Mr.Afton himself... Apparently not... They don't really follow their fathers foots steps... How pathetic... They will be a problem to our plans...' I thought to myself While heading towards the basement to see the legend himself... Afton...

"I'm back master..." "You, what happened up there. HOW DID THEY ESCAPE." "Forgive me sir. Even if they didn't escape, they wouldn't be dead." "How so?" "They are one of your kids..." "Micheal...?" "No, Y/n Afton"  "Them... Oh my sweet precious  Y/n~. I remember they're first kill during high school. Very proud of my baby girl/boy " He chuckled. You can really hear the smirk in his laughter. "I thought they died though... Guess an afton never dies huh?"  He said with his evil laughter mixed in with a few coughs here and there considering he's an old hag. (I had to xd)

How pathetic, He only cared about his sweat precious child that had only killed one person in their life meanwhile, me I have killed More than they ever could. I have to make him proud. No. I NEED to make him proud. If I can't make my family proud, if I can't make my colleges proud, I'ⱡl ₥₳₭ɇ ₳ ₥urdɇɽer ₱ɽøʉđ o₣ ₥e. No matter the cost. No matter the amount of murder  I had to do. I need to make someone proud of me. I don't want to be a disappointment to everyone.

"I must leave now sir, before the morning shift starts." "Fine, you may go" I said followed by a bow and left the area.

Headed towards my personal room, looked the doors, took off the suit, and rest my eyes on the bed. 'I will make him proud of me...' I thought to my self before I let sleep take over.

Villan arc backstory ayo 😩 will they redeam themselves? Will they continue the afton legacy?  That's for me to know, and you to find out later~
[341 words]