| Chapter 98: The Meeting |

A black smoke— A death eater was flying making way to the lonely cold looking Manor. A place were all death eaters come to a meet up place. The place were Voldemort mostly stayed at. The smoke stopped as it touched the ground to reveal, Severus Snape.

Raising his wans up, a spell was casted as the gate grew invisible and he just walked pass through with dust flying off. He just continued walking while wearing his black robes. He soon got on the Manor. Walking up the flight of stairs to meet a long table with a bunch of other followers of the Dark Lord and a fellow former Professor from Hogwarts hanging above the table.

Everyone turned to look at him especially the Dark Lord, who still had no hair or nose.

"Severus, I was beginning to worry you've lost your way" Voldemort said while staring at Snape who now turned his gaze to the Dark Lord.

"Come we've save you a seat"

Snape walked forward to the only available seat. Snape took a sit down with wearing an emotionless face on like always.

"You bring news I trust?"

"It will happen Saturday next at nightfall" Snape said in a monotone voice

"I've heard differently, My Lord. Dawlish, the Auror, has let slip that the Potter Twins will not be moved until the 30th this month" One of the Death Eaters say in a raspy voice. Draco clenched his fist at the thought of you getting in danger and he wasn't there to protect you.

"This is a false trail" Snape cuts off

"The Auror Office no longer plays any
part in the protection of Harry and Y/n Potter" Snape spat to the man before turning back to look at Voldemort. Mattheo who was listening quietly looked to Draco who was quiet.

"Those closest to him believe, we have infiltrated the Ministry" Snape said

"Well, they got that right, haven't they?" One of the Death Eaters say making some snicker and laugh evilly at this.

"What say you, Pius?" Asked the Dark Lord

"One hears many things, My Lord" The man named Pius spoked up.

"Whether the truth among them is not clear—" This made Voldemort release a chuckle.

"Spoken like a true politician" Voldemort said holding a smile.

"You will, I think prove most useful, Pius" Says the Dark Lord looking at the man who sat on the other end of the long table.

"Where will they be taken, the twins?" Voldemort asked looking at Snape.

"To a safe house" Snape answered

"Most likely the home of someone
in the Order. I'm told it's been given every
manner of protection possible. Once there, it will be impractical to attack him" Snape said in a monotone voice while his hands rested on the table.

Bellatrix then started to speak "Ahem. My Lord. I'd like to volunteer myself for this task" She said in her usual raspy voice

"I want to kill the boy" She said in a whisper leaving you out since she did find you amusing with how snarky you are and because of Draco. Bellatrix gave a small glance to her nephew before back to Voldemort.

"WORMTAIL!" Voldemort yelled as the former marauder who was listening quietly flinched to this. Everyone looked at him.

"Have I not spoke  to you about keeping you guest quiet?" Spat Voldemort to the other

"Yes, My Lord.... Right away, My Lord" Pettigrew spoke.

"As inspiring as I find
your bloodlust, Bellatrix..." Voldemort said looking at the her who sat beside Narcissa. Everyone watched in silence