Chapter 16 - Luke and Julia

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK DUCKS WE HIT 10K READS. i'm gonna cry JUST KIDDING I AM CRYING!!! STOP THATS CRAZY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND IM SO THANKFUL FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOULS!!!!

y'all really making my day emotional 😭

enjoy this long ass chapter my lovelies xo

"fucking hot." Adria says looking at me through the mirror. Camilla nods her head agreeing, laying on my bed stuffing her face with chocolate.

She's depressed because she can't go clubbing with me, she evens knows that this is a mission but she says she hasn't been laid in way too long.

Whore.

Looking back at myself rolling my eyes at the depressed bitch i scan my outfit.

Damn right. I'm fucking hot.

I'm wearing this black silk dress that stops mid thigh with a slit on either sides, the cut at the front is shaped in a low 'V' and thin string is pulling it together at the back. The dress hugs my body nicely making my ass and boobs stick out. This is way out of my comfort zone but the girls hyping me up boosts my confidence.

 This is way out of my comfort zone but the girls hyping me up boosts my confidence

(A/N: feel free to imagine something else!)

"Holy fuck-" I hear someone say. I turn my head to where the voice came from to see Elio with his mouth wide opened, staring right at me.

"You like?" I ask, smirking at his reaction giving a quick twirl.

"Natalia, you cannot go out like that." He says, his overprotective side coming up. I mean it's nice but for now he can shut the fuck up.

I give a sarcastic smile and flip him off. He goes to protest but quickly shuts his mouth after seeing Adria send daggers at him.

That's right bitch. Shut yo' mouth.

After taking one more look at my outfit, i clap my hands together and walk over to where my shoes are, right beside my bed.

I sit down grabbing my black stilettos, with a thin strap tying around my ankle and put them on.