Book 1 Ch 10: Bringer of Vibranium

"Look's like Amon's a no show.  Who scared now?"  Korra asked out loud, as she began walking away from where she was waiting.

As she was walking, she was unaware of the Bolas that was heading for her.  Before she could react, it wrapped around her legs, and she was dragged into the room under the statue of Aang.  She used her Firebending, and managed to get out of the rope, and when she looked around, she saw multiple Equalists.  She began fighting them off, but she was failing miserably.  She was Chi Blocked, and defeated.  Amon walked towards her, and began to speak.

"I received your invitation, young Avatar."  Amon said, as he moved his hand towards Korra, looking like he was about to take her bending away.

Instead, he placed his hand on her chin, and moved her face to be looking up to him.

"Our showdown, while inevitable, is premature.  Although it would be the simplest thing for me to take away your bending right now, I won't.  You'd only become a martyr.  Benders of every nation would rally behind your untimely demise.  But I assure you, I have a plan, and I'm saving you for last.  Then, you'll get your duel.  And I will destroy you."  He said to a frightened Korra, before knocking her out.

"Let's go."  Amon said to his followers.

Once he turned around and started walking away, he couldn't hear anyone behind him.  So, he turned around to see what was wrong.  When he turned around, he saw that everyone was on the ground, unconscious.  He was shocked, but regained his composure rather quickly, and began speaking.

"Whatever force or being did this, show yourself."  Amon demanded.

Y/N then teleported in front of Korra, causing Amon to jump back.  Amon looked at him, and then realized who he was.

"You, your that great and powerful mutant that I heard of.  Mushi, it's good to see you again.  Or should I call you Y/N?"  Amon asked.

Y/N then began to do sign language, hoping that Amon would be able to understand.

"You havn't killed anyone.  If you leave now, and never show your mask again, I don't think people would be keen on looking for you."  Y/N said, causing Amon to laugh.

"Don't make me laugh.  This is what I've wanted for so long.  Everything is going smooth, and no one can stop me, not even the Avatar."  Amon said, pointing to Korra.

"You have never fought me."

"You honestly think that your little mutant powers would be enough to face against me?  I have much more power than you know."  He said.

"Like what?"

"If all goes to plan, you will never get the chance to see.  I suggest that you keep your nose out of my business, and keep to the more private missions that your owner wants you to do.  Goodbye Y/N."  Amon said, as he began walking away.

Instead of going after him, Y/N decided to stay behind, and help Korra.  A few minutes later, Tenzin came running in, asking if she was alright and what had happened.

"Did he take your bending away?"  Tenzin asked, to which Korra ignited her flames, to show her bending was intact.

"No.  I'm okay."  She said.

"Good.  And, if you can understand me, thank you."  Tenzin said to Y/N.

Before Y/N could say or do anything, Korra began to cry, admitting that she had been scared and frightened of Amon the whole time, and that she didn't know what to do.  During this, Y/N was fighting, trying not to break into tears at the fact that he couldn't help his best friend in her lowest moment.