Part 17 - Uncle...

Mr Kim: How can you be so mean with your father? I'm waiting for the day you will find a woman... I will be the one to laugh of you!

Jin: Seriously, what do you plan to do with Jungkook? I know that he did something terrible but I'm sure that he regrets it and he will never do anything that can harm them in the future.

Mr Kim stayed silent few seconds. He first thought about sending him in a school abroad, but Yejin will not let him do that either. 

Mr Kim: We will discuss about this tonight. As a family.

Jin: Okay. You should go home and refresh yourself; I can stay here and keep an eye on Mrs Son.

Mr Kim: The doc will come in 30 minutes, if he agrees, we will leave just after.

Jin: Do you want me to organize a nurse for the after care?

Mr Kim: No, I want to take her in a center specialized for well being and health. I found one last night.

Jin: Father, it's kind of you but you should maybe talk to Y/N first. I don't know if she is ready to be apart of her mother so soon after what happened.

Mr Kim: You're right... I'm too selfish sometimes.

In the hospital room, Y/N and Yejin had an honest discussion

In the hospital room, Y/N and Yejin had an honest discussion. Y/N explained to her mother what happened at home last night and how Yoongi helped her to go through this. Yejin was relieved that the boys were there to take care of her daughter in her absence. She asked Y/N if she thought to be able to continue to live in their house and the little girl was true with her feelings. 

Y/N: I... I want to stay with them...

Mrs Son: Even with Jungkook in the house? (She asked, frankly.)

Y/N: I know that he doesn't like me but... I am happy to have big brothers... As Yoongi Oppa said... we shared good moments... and I want to have more...

Mrs Son: Do you think that you can forgive him one day?

Y/N: I don't know... (She said in a low tone.)

Mrs Son: It's alright. I'm happy that you found your place in this family, I'm truly relieved. But keep in mind that if one day you feel the need to live somewhere else, Mommy will do everything to offer you a good life. 

Y/N made a long hug with her mother. Outside, Mr Kim and Jin were looking at them with a warm smile. Mr Kim felt a huge weight flying out.

Jin and his father entered the room and Y/N let go of her mother. They barely had the time to talk that the doctor and a nurse came in. He asked everyone to leave the room. Jin left to buy a coffee and give the opportunity to his father to talk with the little girl.