4

The flashes revealed both venti and zhongli injured and bleeding to death.

Zhongli : barbatos where are we ?
Then coughed some blood.

Venti : no idea morax.
Replied venti with one his wings being missing and wounds on his body.

The people watching suddenly screamed and rushed to them, barbara immediately kneeled down and began trying to heal venti but it did not seem to work.

Barbara : lord barbatos please hang in there, I will heal you immediately.

Ganyu : my lord please hang in there.

The healers from liyue and mondstadt tried healing their gods but it was no use.

Cloud retainer: move aside, we will chanel some adepti energy into them while the healers continue their jobs, it should stabilize them.

The adepti began to work on healing both gods until they finally stabilized.

Mountain shaper: they are out of the threshold of danger but they will take time to recover.

The crowd sighed in relief and began to celebrate.

Xioa : damn it , I should have been there protecting my lord along with lord barbatos. 

Lisa : if it wasn't for this bizarre place we would have lost our gods.

Ningguang: what should we do about the other countries? They may seek revenge.

Dulic: if they come to mondstadt they will face my blade.

Jean : it might be best to be cautious. It is better to call the other winds and bring back  the other knights from their expedition.

Ganyu : I believe we should ask lord barbatos and rex lapis when they recover.

Many began to voice their agreement since who better to lead them than their archons.

Keqing: I hope nothing bad happens in the future.

Suddenly the screan began to show another message.

Raizor : raizor thinks a new thing will be shown.

Noelle : this is not the time, we should wait until our archons recover.

Albedo : wait, this screen has shown us important things, maybe it will show us something useful.

Keqing : I agree, it may help us in the future.

Shenhe : I agree.

Xioa : I will not leave my lords side.

Ningguang: how about the healers stay here along with the adepti while the others go to their seats.

After some arguing , everyone agreed.

"So, what you're trying to say is that you fell here, from another world?" an unfamiliar yet petite voice said as the beach changed to the night sky as two stars flew from one city to another.

Amber : wait is that paimon's voice ?

Paimon : yes it is.

Lumine : wait this is when we met the first time.

"But when you wanted to leave and go onto the next world....." The voice said as it showed both aether and lumine in exquisite attire. Aether wore a chest piece that exposed his modestly buff midriff, a pair of gauntlets that glowed a white light, a white and gold scarf placed around him. His hair is a bit ruffled, but having a braided ponytail on the back of his hair.

Yanfei : is that your brother lumine ?

Lumine nodded.

Lumine : yes he is.