IV - Drama

TW: kinda small swearing, death

This is an Enemies to lovers story

———————————————————————

Oh. My. Gosh. I didn't mean to do that! How could this happen?!

- Dolores' POV -

Isabela stormed inside of the Casita, running to her room.

I heard everything, but, I didn't know exactly how it happened.

I wanted to ask her but — I knew how moody she is when she's in a bad mood, I mean based off experience of course.

I only had one person who can explain what happened — y/n, being in the situation, that was fairly obvious.

-

" So yea, that's what happened. . . " They said with a sorry-ish tone.

" Can't u try talking to her?, I mean, not sure if you can, she's obviously moody and dramatic when she's in a a bad mood, but, you can at least try? " I said trying to comfort them.

" I don't know, I'm always nervous to talk first — I'll just brush it off I guess- "

I cut off their sentence " No. You have to apologize, or she'll annoy you and keep flicking her hair on you "

" Oh- Wait really? "

"  What do you think can't you see it in her?, The glorious and gracefully golden Isabela isn't always what she seems. "

" You know, this one time- "

- F l a s h b a c k -

" Hey Isabela, sooo you ready for your- "

Isabela plucks flowers into Dolores' mouth.

" Gosh, I'm trying to focus here, share secrets to someone else you snitch. " She rolls her eyes.

" I. . . "

- E N D  O F   F L A S H B A C K -

" We only faught because I took some of her flowers in her room while she was sleeping "

Y/n laughs.

" BAHAHAH- "

I look at them, wondering what they were  laughing about.

" Damn, you should've took more flowers " They said with a sarcastic tone.

" I don't think that's possible- " I chuckle " Her room is all flowers, you can't just take all! "

We both laughed and made fun of my experience with Isabela, wow! I never expected them to be this friendly, y/n was pretty introverted- well, kinda, when we first met but, hey, they aren't as bad as I thought.

-

- Y/N's POV -

Me and Dolores finally said goodbye and went back to our homes, She was a pretty fun gal! And her humour was great, we laughed a lot and enjoyed our time.

" Mom! I'm home! "

I didn't hear anything. My mom is usually the one first to greet me when I come home, but, this was different.

I thought, maybe I was in the wrong house?. . .

I walked back outside to check.

No. It was the same house. The house that we moved in to 2 days ago. What could've possibly happened?. . .

I looked around to see if I could find notes that my mom probably left for me.

Nothing.

I was worried. Every time my mom leaves unexpectedly, She always leaves notes! What happened?!

I was worried. I panicked. I had a panic attack — I went to find my pills but, I was too worried to find them, yet — I fainted.

-

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT-

Word count; 516 words.