chapter 44 "Should I tell him that?"

Hey,

I tried something new in this book. I always use to write Eva or Alex pov but today I tried to write Author's POV too.

The main reason is I like Author's pov in the book i read and about writing well then its easy then writing the protagonist's pov.

But don't worry, I'll still write Eva and Alex pov. But if you all will like this part then we may can continue like this..

There will be few mistakes.

Hope you all will like it.

Enjoy ❤

Author's POV

Standing in the kitchen in front of the stove on which she was cooking something for her family Eva was soo lost In her thoughts..

First she almost forget his birthday for which somewhere inside her she was guilty. But she didn't got much time to feel her guilt as after few time his parents arrived here. Why?

To celebrate his birthday may be...

But that wasn't a problem. there was a another problem standing I front of her.

What should I gift him?

The question which was eating her brain cell too much to bear. She doesn't know why but she wants to gift him something which he can adore. Which will make him happy.

A lot...

Lost in her thought she almost forgot that she was cooking something. But her senses Almost got back and soon frozen up when she felt a pair of large hand wrapping around her waist and the intoxicating smell filled her nostril.

He lazily put his hand around her waist making sure to pull her whole to him and then he put his chin on her shoulder sniffing her smell to clam his nerves.

"Where are you lost wife?"

He asked in her ear like a whisper. Even after saying he didn't moved his lips from her Ear which made her already frozen body shiver at the hot breath fanning on her neck.

She bite her lips when she remembered where she was lost. She know that this time she has to lie.

On come on! She can't just tell him that she was thinking about what will be the best gift for him?

She shoot her head not believing her voice as his husband who was then just back hugging her started to nuzzl in her neck. His stumbled cheeks rubbed against her soft skin making it red.

But unexpectedly that felt good.

She blushed at her own and then there only she smell something burning. In few seconds she realized what she wad doing in kitchen and she was quick enough to add some water in the spices to save it.

She started to mix the spices but soon her hand were covered in his large one as he sensually slid his hand from her waist to her shoulder to her fingers and then entwined them together getting the control of the spatula.