chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"

Again, why the vote rate is decreasing rapidly?

a long chapter ahead..

Expect few mistakes here and there. I write this chapter in so much hurry.

Enjoy ❤

Eva's POV

" can I taste this pleawse"

Isa said for the nth time looking at the cake we baked for Alexander's birthday celebration. More correct his midnight birthday celebration..

Well, that's Isa's plan that we should bake a cake for her papa and surprise him by this. I too was planing the same but I wasn't sure much.

So here we are standing with cake in the kitchen and my daughter is just soo eager to taste.

"No darling not yet"

I said and like always she pout making me smile at her tactics. I looked at the clock that shows 11:55 pm.

Now, it's time..

Suddenly I started to feel nervous, I don't know whether he will like it or not! Whether he will be happy by this or not... biting my lips I stand infront of the door.

Isa said she will be standing out holding the cake, and told me to wake her papa so she can entry with his cake making him surprise..

Such a drama queen my daughter is..

I shoot my head and laughed a little at her,Inside he was sleeping,or that's what I was thinking.

Getting inside without making any noise I saw him sleeping on his stomach with his head on the pillow where I put it. I instantly blushed remembering his face which was on my chest nuzzling there. I had to do a very hard work only to put his head on the pillow without him knowing its not my chest.!

I walk to him and stand infront of him, taking a deep breath I lean down only to be pulled down. In just a flash I was under him and he was on the top of me. I gasped at the sudden change of position.

I noticed he was holding my both hands wrist in his hand I looked at his face which look dark in the darkness of the room but I can clearly see the frustration on his face.

Wasn't he sleeping?

As soon as I lay under him he didn't wasted time and holding my both wrist which were on my chest he pulled my hand up and put then over my head.

Suddenly the position made me feel extremely exposed and shy but what did the best job in making me shy more was his face which was now nuzzling in my chest like we nuzzling in pillow.

He rubbed his whole face on my clothed chest without doing anything but I felt a lot of butterfly in my stomach. My cheeks burned and toe curl.

I tried to wiggle myself out if his hold because Isa was standing outside the door and I really don't want her to walk in and see her father all over me with his face buried in my chest. It's such a embarrassing position for her to witness!!

What if she walk in now?

Oh the horror.....!!

"Where were you wife?"

He murmured, his face still buried. My breath stuck in my throat and no words formed. This wasn't the first time we were this close, but still the goosebumps which I get whenever he touch me, makes me feel like it's my first time touched by him.