}•{ Unexpected

~•} C H A P T E R |15 {•~

Their body stilled and their feet froze as their eyes locked with each other

One pair of eyes widening with surprise whereas the other in fear, fear of what was coming next.

Her nails dug in her palms as she fisted her hands tightly being anxious.

How will he react?

A question constantly swirling in her mind increasing her heartbeat as if he was a man like her father then he would disapprove of her wearing western and such a bold makeup like a woman demanding for attention or more likely a slut just like her father used to say.

His lack of reaction made her more afraid with each passing second.

"Aad--" Her voice caught in her throat as he slammed her on the nearby wall and took her lips into a fierce kiss.

Her eyes wide opened and her body motionless due to the sudden shock but she came out trance hearing a hiss escaping her mouth due to the kiss which turned rough.

Maybe that was what also brought Aadarsh Rathore out of his trance as he suddenly pulled back and gazed at her with slightly hazy eyes while rubbing the pad of his thumb on her bottom lip which was bruised due to his assault.

Her lips parted away in surprise and her eyes rounded as her mind was finally able to comprehend what just happened.

Her always so controlled, reserved husband lost his control and she was able to see an unknown emotion in them.

This was so unlike his behavior or his true self!

Or maybe she never knew his true self...

A sudden suffocating feeling gripped her inside at that thought.

At the thought of not knowing him.

She sucked in a deep breath audibly shifting his attention towards her.

Fuck. He cursed in his mind.

The moment he arrived inside, and his eyes met with the enticing brown ones, a spell was cast and his body was no longer in his control and had a mind of its own.

And the time he came to his senses it was already too late and his wife was way too stunned by his unusual behavior.

Exhaling a deep breath and with squinted eyes, he stepped back.

His gaze moved towards her shocked form and wide eyes, making him once again curse himself in his mind.

His lips parted to say something but nothing came out making the usual frown on his face deepen.