Your never here pt 2

Same tw as last time-

Natashas pov-
Y/n had passed out on my lap and we knew in a couple hours she would be going through withdrawals. I had bandaged up her hands. Bucky stroked her hair and she looked so peaceful. We had something like this a year ago. She overdosed, went to rehab and we thought she was clean. She was doing better.

Nat- " how did we not notice"
Bucky- " I thought she was clean. I was obviously wrong"
Nat- " I think it's time for outside help again. Do u think Peter knew she was doing drugs"
Bucky- " I have no idea. But we should buy May a gift for looking after y/n"
Nat- " about 2 hours until it begins"

2 hours later
Nat- " I want you to know I'm not angry with you. I love you"
You- " what are you talking about"
Nat- " I know your doing drugs again"
You- " what. Did peter say something about this.

She looks up at Peter
You- " really your gonna rat me out to my mom. Over smoking a little bit of weed. is that what the fuck we are doing now"

She gets up and walks over to him

Peter- " I didn't rat you out."
You- " I never should've fucking trusted you"
Peter- " I didn't say anything"
Nat- " wait were you doing drugs with Peter"
You- " no!!!"
Peter- " y/n I didn't say anything"
You-" then how the fuck does she know."
Nat- " Peter you knew and you didn't say anything. You knew she was doing drugs and you didn't say anything"
Peter- " it's not like that"
You- " well if you want to count smoking a little bit of weed to help with my panic attacks as doing drugs then yeh I was doing drugs"

She walks out and Bucky and I follow her.
Nat- " I'm not talking about weed y/n. I'm talking about pills"
You- " what?"
Bucky- " we are talking about opioids"

She yawns and lays down on the bed and denies what we are saying. We found the pills, she's lying to us. Bucky and I exchange a look.

You- " if you wanna drug test me then go ahead and fucking drug test me"
Bucky- " I don't want to drug test you"
You- " you just wanna accuse me of shit"

I start to tear up, where did I go wrong.

Nat- " I'm not accusing you baby,"

She storms into the bathroom, screaming at us to drug test her.

Nat- " Fury found the drugs in your pocket"

She stops in her tracks. She starts breaking down on the floor. I rush to her side and she's trying to get me off of her.

Nat- " it's going to be ok baby. It's going to be ok"
You- " ITS NOT GOING TO BE FUCKING OK"
Bucky- " we can go to the hospital ok"
You- " I'm not going to the fucking hospital. Dad I swear...."
Nat- " we can do the withdrawal thing again baby"
You- " don't put me in a hospital. I swear to god if you put me in a hospital we are going to have a problem"
Nat- " your out of control"

She lunges at Bucky and swats his phone out of his hands. I grab her a hold her back. I don't want Bucky to get hurt.

You- " where did you put my pills mom"

She tries hitting me.
Nat- " you will not attack me"

She is still screaming at me.
Nat- "I RAISED YOU. I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU"
You- "YOU DIDNT RAISE ME. YOU WERE NEVER FUCKING HERE. I RAISED MYSELF"

I start crying.
Bucky- " that's enough y/n. We did the best we could."
You- "bullshit. Fuck both of you"

Nat- " your not a good person y/n"
She lets out a small laugh.
Nat- " really your proud of that"
You- " yanno it's a shame mom that you raised a fuck up. Oh wait you didn't raise me so obviously your not going to blame yourself"
You- " oh poor Natasha. Her daughters an addict but yanno she did get raised in the red room and watch her daughter try to kill herself"

She starts walking back towards where Peter was.

You- " you hear that Peter I don't wanna put too much pressure on you, but your gonna have to be a fucking neuroscientist or some shit"

Bucky tries to grab her away from Peter.
You- " don't fucking touch me dad. You gonna hit me? Go on do it"

I shut her in her room to try and calm her down. Tony comes and gets Peter. She carries on crying and smashing things in her room. Tears forming in my eyes. I want to help her but it's so hard to help her when all she wants to do is hurt us.

You- " YOU WANT ME TO STOP DOING DRUGS. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY LIFE HUH?"

I whisper to Bucky " I don't even recognise her"

You- " I DONT RECOGNISE ME EITHER"
You- " YOU WISH I WAS DIFFERENT. SO DO I. YOU HATE ME. SO DO I."

I can hear her cries.
You- " where did you put them"

I open the door and she's on the floor. Crying. Bucky had gotten the stuff to help with drawl and told her to drink up. She reluctantly drinks it.

Bucky cradles her in his arms. I didn't realise how much I wasn't around when she was younger. We get her into bed and she snuggled into me.
Nat- " I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry."
She doesn't respond she just holds me tighter like when she was little.

Text messages-
Nat- nick I'm taking a break and taking y/n to a safe house in the country for a while she needs me

Nick- it's ok Natasha. She needs her mama.

Nat- " Bucky can you pack up her stuff and mine. We will leave in a couple hours. Fury has set up the house arrangements."
Bucky- " I'm staying here. She needs her mom. The two of us can't tap out at the same time"

He gives me a kiss on the forehead and goes to sort out our stuff.

Time skip - 3 months later.

Your pov-
I'm officially 3 months clean and mom and I are living in a small country house. Dad comes every weekend when there isn't missions. It's been rough but mom has been here for me. We share a bed at night still because I still struggle. I forgave her for everything and she forgave me.

We are watching a movie in bed and I start to drift off.
You- " goodnight mama"
Nat- " goodnight bubs. Sleep well. I love you"

She was right. Pain only makes us stronger.

A/n- how was this and any suggestions I'm so bored.