Chapter 50

I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm as I groan trying to turn it off

We all went to our rooms at 11 after watching Angelo and Giovanni fight.

I hope I can be as good as them one day.

"Ana get-" matteo barges into my room to see me already sitting up causing him to quiet down.

"I'm up, can you go away now." I snap wanting to go back to sleep.

I refrained myself as I go to the bathroom and take another shower before brushing my teeth.

I really don't feel like going school today.

I get ready for school and choose out my outfit for the day.

Today I decide to wear a white top and beige joggers with my white vans.

After getting ready, I ran down the stairs to be met with Enzo who is also on his way to the dining room.

"Good morning sorellina!" Enzo cheers as I roll my eyes grumbling 'morning' back to him although I don't think he understood.

We get to the dining room as I watch Nikolo and Matteo arguing and punching each other while everyone else ignores them deep in their own conversations.

It's to early for this.

"Good morning tesoro." Dad Acknowledges me as I sit beside him.

"Morning." I mumble back beginning to eat my toast.

"Why are you so moody today?" Nikolo accuses me as I roll my eyes.

Does he really want to die today?

"Shut up Nikolo before I kill you, it is too early for you to piss me off." I snap back causing everyone to abruptly stop talking and listen in to our conversation.

I gaze around capturing everyone's shocked expressions as I see Dominico almost drop his glass.

"Language!" Angelo adds taking a sip of his coffee.

"Sorry, can you tell Nikolo to stop annoying me then." I declare continuing to eat my food.

"Stop talking to each other if your both just going to fight." Giovanni inserts as everyone gets back to what they were talking about and I just sit there silently staring into the distance.

Why am I soo moody today?

"It's time for you all to get to school now." Dominico states getting up as we do the same and the others walk over to Luca's car while I run upstairs to grab my bag.

We get into the car and begin our journey to school in silence the only sound coming from the engine.

As the car comes to a stop everyone gets out and everyone stares at us like normal.