Chapter 25~ Hungry

Not edited- heyyy, so you all reached the comments and votes so here u gooo

but im off now pretty people so please comment and vote for me when I wake up! I might not post tomorrow so sorry but I have to finish this art project I have, so yea 50 50 chance I will or won't

But when this gets 1.4K+ comments and 828 votes i will start writing the next chapter for u all

4K+ comments and 828 votes i will start writing the next chapter for u all

Abby Madden

"Who's Athena?" Akira asks

We're all at the mall right now trying to pick some bridesmaid dresses, Ivy being the happy amazing person she is asked Akira to be a bridesmaid and that basically leads us here.

Athena and Mason are driving here separately because Mason woke up late, then Ivy has all her bridesmaids here so we can pick dresses.

"Ares's mom" Ivy links her arm with Akira's and her other's with mine as we walk out of the room. I still can't forget about this morning...

Akira said she'd stab Dominico if she had a knife, but I'm mostly thinking about Sebastian.

"And why do I have to be at this so-called dance practice tomorrow?" Akira asks once again, Ivy shrugs as we all walk down the hall towards some bridal shop. Fuck me I forgot about that, things are going to be way too awkward considering this morning and last night.

What if I act like I died?

Shut up and deal with it

That's rude.

"Abby" Ivy calls, bringing me out of my thoughts, I have to look down a bit at her as I hum. "Since you're the maid of honour your dress is different, and oh my gosh, I saw this dress you have to try one" she grins at me, her happiness showing on her face and it seems like there's a glow coming off of her.

I love this bitch

"Of course" I whisper and she squeals telling me and Akira this is going to be amazing, and I'm pretty sure it will be.

Ares is going to be in a navy coloured suit, the best man, Sebastian is going to be in black and I don't doubt Ivy is going to make us match. All the other groom's men are going to be in dark grey matching suits. I think Ivy wanted to go for a pretty pale green colour for the bridesmaids.

This should be...fun

fun