Tired of fighting?

Breathe. Take your time. And live.

I know it is not easy because we all face different things everyday, the good or bad ones. We go through a lot of unexpected happenings and may cause harm towards our feelings, that is true but let's be honest, it always passes when we don't focus too much about it.
There are for sure many things you do to forget them. Let the feeling comes. Feel it.

"To let feelings come up, it  is easier to let go of the reaction to having the feelings in the first place. A fear of fear itself is a prime example of this. Let go of the fear or guilt that you have about the feeling first, and then get into the feeling itself.
When letting go, ignore all thoughts. Focus on the feeling itself, no to the thoughts. Thoughts are endless and self-reinforcing, and they only breed more thoughts. Thoughts are merely rationalizations of the mind to try and explain the presence of the feeling. There are as one for the feeling is the accumulated pressure behind the feeling that is forcing it to come up in the moment. The thoughts or external events are only an excuse made up by the mind."

༺|༻

For some, it may take several minutes, hours, or even days to overcome those feelings and I understand. But never let them ruin your thoughts, your goals and of course yourself.

"Thoughts are fakes,absurd make-beliefs that obscure the truth. Pursuing thoughts can keep us occupied endlessly.We will discuss one day that we are right where we started.Thoughts are like gold fish in a bowl; the real Self is like the water.The real Self is the space between the thoughts, or more exactly,the field of silent awareness underneath all thoughts."

Stop destroying yourself over things that you cannot fix anymore

Stop destroying yourself over things that you cannot fix anymore. Just live. Battling won't resolve anything if you know it's impossible. Your thoughts and beliefs are not necessarily right.