chapter 14

With a long black veil and a black dress ray stood at lamer grave on their anniversary of 8 years of being together standing there remember back on what happened thinking he is to blame for why lamer was murdered at first didn't know how he would make it through the night without him didn't think he could live without the one he loved but here he stands lays down a red and white red with a tear of sadness he whispered softly i love you my dearest on the way back from the century he meets this guy who was also there visiting someone who he lost a year or two ago they started to talk about losing and loving someone special to them and how much pain is coming with loving that person before leaving they give each other their phone numbers to talk and maybe meet again for coffee the man named is robert redford a car salesman who lost his lover a few years ago from a car accident he knew what ray was going through and was trying to be a good friend lincoln and Sasha was outside playing games and having a little tea party just having a father and daughter day when Sasha asked her daddy something.

Sasha.
Daddy what happened to Mama ?

He looked at her with a face of not knowing what to say but said something anyway.

Lincoln.
What do you mean by what happened to Mama? you know where your Mama is.

Sasha.
Why is Mama so sad i seen her cry yesterday in the bathroom are you mad at mama daddy what would make her feel so sad ?

He didn't know how to tell a child how life can be so hard full of bad people who's looking to destroy not only you but your whole family she looks at her daddy who tells her.

Lincoln.
I'm not mad at your mama she is crying because of this world your to young to understand this now but one day you will understand why Mama was crying when your older .

As she played in the front yard and as he watched her play he couldn't stop thinking about what angelina told him as they walked back inside stopped in the hallway when into their bedroom and searched for any answers that he could found searching everywhere and when found the answer that he was searching for he had to sit down on the bed with some papers that realized made him realized what wesley means by he will have the last laugh at Lincoln he couldn't believe what those papers said temper was lost and bedroom was destroyed by angry hours later angelina came in seen him sitting on the bed with those papers .

Angelina.
What did you find those papers ?
don't look at me like that you don't understand why i did it so don't judge me before walking a mile in my shoes i wanted out and it was the only way to get out i didn't think he would come for me.

Lincoln.
Without Truth there is no trust how could you keep this from me ?
i told you everything about me there is no secrets but your still married to wesley y'all never gotten an divorce these papers say so .

Angelina.
I didn't want to keep it from you but at the same time you and I was having a wonderful time have started a new life together we have a child together i was going to get a divorce before we gotten married .

Lincoln.
I don't know what to believe anymore I'm don't if I can ever believe you again .

After hearing that she thought he doesn't love her anymore fill the bathtub up with water and with a knife tried to end her life outside of the bathroom door was water Sasha ran to her father scared and screaming something Wrong with Mama he runs to open the door when can't he breaks in down she is laying there she is pulled out and give mouth to mouth.

Lincoln.
No no no don't you die on me damn it Sasha call 911 for help angelina listen to the sound of my voice don't die on me.

Knowing help won't come in time he takes her to the hospital emergency room himself driving over 100 miles a hour ain't stopping or slowing down for anything he keeps telling her to listen to the sound of his voice and asking god please not to take her he makes it in time but will she awake from this nightmare waiting in the waiting with his daughter is lincoln a man who is blaming himself ray came running in about a hour later asking what the hell is going on .

Ray.
Lincoln what the hell is going on? someone said angelina is in the hospital for trying to kill herself. what going on ?

Lincoln.
It's my fault i found out she is still married to wesley and told her i don't know if I could believe her anymore and she went into the bathroom and Sasha came at me screaming about her mother i shouldn't have said that god knows i didn't mean it god knows how much I love her.

Ray.
It's ok just relax and take a deep breath I'm sure there is another reason for this you can't be to blame right now all you can do is be there for your daughter she needs her father right now .

For 2 weeks lincoln didn't leave her bedside was right there day and night until she awoken 2 weeks later he holds her hand as she tells him why.

Angelina.
I thought you might have left me?
after finding those papers and i couldn't live without you and Sasha thought ending my own life was the only way from going back to wesley.

Lincoln.
I was mad didn't mean those things i would never leave you the only way I'm leaving you is when I'm dead i asked god to let you live and if would take me we will find away to make this work for all of us .

Angelina.
I can't i won't go back to him but he's never going to sign those papers without a fight and if he does we both know he won't leave us alone no matter what.

Lincoln.
You leave that to me and just worry about getting better I'll take care of him.

The question is how will lincoln get wesley to sign those papers and make him leave the couple alone forever and will ray Ever find love again we will see .